Caught

ㄨNick POVㄨ

***

A door swinging open woke both me and Duck suddenly. I'm half asleep and still trying to process who opened the door and what the problem is. When I get back down to reality, I realize Duck and I are... NAKED?!

"Oh shit" I hear the familiar female German accent voice at the doorway, "I SAID 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN NOT HAVE SEX" Time screamed. But she seemed happy, or proud, she had the smile of 'finally' spread on her face.

"Uhm" Duck blushes furiously. So do I, it's embarrassing to be caught after having sex with your best friend. Or your boyfriend whatever.

"Well can you be so kind and get the fuck out?" I ask, demanding privacy. Time giggles and leaves the room, closing the door. I sigh and lay back on the bed. Relaxing my head on the pillow.

"Where the fuck even are we? What time is it?" Duck asks. I raise my eyebrow at him and look at the clock on top of the nightstand.

"It's... 12:30 pm" I say. The party is clearly over, and I'll bet money that everyone who came is passed out everywhere. I sigh again. I sit up on the bed and look for my boxers. I find them abandoned on the floor and pick it up and put it on.

"Sorry for last night" I apologize, though feeling like a dumbass saying it. A laugh comes from Duck as I continue to dress myself.

"For? Fucking me?" He smiled, "I practically begged for your dick" He chuckles. I must laugh too. Though I don't remember much since I was drunk. Literally went all out.

"Did I go too hard on you?" I asked, kind of embarrassed.

"Who knows, maybe I can't walk" He smiles. I blush a bit more than I already was. Duck seemed to notice,

"Aww you blushing?? Nicky is blushing because he fucked me last night" He giggles. I think he's still high.

"Want me to do it again?" I snap. He get's wide-eyed and blushes really hard. I chuckle under my breath

"Do I have to dress you too? Or can you do it yourself?"

"Well I can try on my own and if I can't," He pauses. I can't help but smile, "I'll be near" I finish his sentence. He nods. I leave the room so he has privacy to dress. Leaning on the wall next to the door, I hear a thud and soon my name being called. I smile, open the door, and enter to see Duck laying hopelessly on the floor faced-down. I burst out laughing at the sight.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY COME HERE AND HELPP" He screams. I start wheezing and tumble to the floor to my knees.

"DUDE I'M SERIOUS" He starts complaining. Finally I get the energy to get up and help him. He has a pout on his face when I lay him down on the bed. I grab his boxers and put them on him. Then his pants, his shirt, and his shoes. 

"Whatever"

He tries getting up but he stumbles towards me, though I catch him in time. Speaking of Time...

"I wanna go find Time, Can I carry you?" I ask. He just nods. I pick his light body up bridal-style and leave the room. I go down the hallway and down the stairs. And when I tell you there are so many bodies passed out on the floor... I wonder how the cops aren't called yet. I carefully get down the stairs and successfully pass the people on the floor. We make it out the door and see Time standing outside with her car, smiling. 

"Funny" She giggles as she opens the car door for both of us. Duck winces as I place him down in the backseat and enter the car myself. I see that Rex is in the driver's seat on their phone. 

"Hey Rex" I say.

"Hey Nick, have fun last night?" They winked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"He fucked me up" Duck says suddenly. We all laugh, including him. 

--

it's 1 am, and I'm at my backyard smoking. I'm thinking about all the memories me, Time, Duck, and Rex have had, and how we first met to where we are right now. That's when I feel my phone ringing in my back pocket. I take it and see it's Time. I answer it.

"He--" 

"WHAT IS A MILF" I get cut off by this dumb bitch yelling on the other end. What the fuck.

"Bro it's 1 in the morning and you're asking me what I milf is?..." I chuckle a bit, "And calm down, Duck is sleeping upstairs and he might wake up to your screaming." 

I can practically hear her roll her eyes and smirk. 

"Ok but tell me what a milf is" She dismissed my comment. I can't help but laugh at her ignorance. 

"It's a hot mom Time, but I'd genuinely prefer dilfs or grilfs" I snicker. It's a joke but it's not at the same time (LMFAO)

"WHAT IS A DILF OR A GRILFS MOTHER FUCKER" 

"A DILF IS A HOT DAD AND A GRILF IS A HOT GRANDMA OR GRANDPA" I laugh. Soon enough I cannot contain my laughter and start wheezing on the floor. 

"You're crazy"

"Fuck you too" I say and hang up. Then I hear the glass door open behind me, and I see the small figure of the boy who was once sleeping peacefully.

"Oh, did I wake you?" I asked, walking to him and holding his waist. 

"No, Time did," He smiles, "I can hear her screaming asking what a milf is from your phone"

With that I laugh a bit and make a mental note to tell Time that later. 

"Come on let's get you back in bed" I smile

"You sound like my mom" He chuckles. I do too. We go back upstairs and into my room. I put him on the bed. I was going to leave the room until a hand grabs the sleeve of my sweater.

"Please stay" he says softly. I smile. I honestly can't help but to do so. I wanted to go to the library and spend my night there but...

"Okay Duck" I climb onto the bed and lay with his back resting on my chest, spooning him.

"I love you" I whisper.