Chapter 5

A/N Made it right on time before James' birthday ended

Sirius couldn't sleep.  He woke up at 4:00 am thinking about the beauty of Severus Snape. The hook nose boy who he use to behave towards as if he was lower than the dirt under his shoe was now a trending topic on his brain. In a few hours, he was going to be sitting down to eat with him. Not as a dog but as a human. He wondered what Severus was doing. Probably asleep or something. 

James woke up to see his friend pacing around. James' desire for sleep was overpowered by his need to see what Sirius was doing. "Why are you up so early?" James' voice came out groggy.

"Why are you still sleeping. We're taking Severus Snape on a date." Sirius was looking for something he could wear that looked nice enough to make a good impression on Severus but not too fancy that it make Severus self-conscious.

James forced himself off the bed and followed Sirius into the closet. "It's not a date. Just wear a button-down shirt." James pulled out his choice of clothes to wear and suddenly he didn't feel confident in this outfit.

Sirius didn't listen to James as he continued to search through the closet.

After around an hour, the two finally settled on outfits to wear and three more hours getting ready.

Sirius outfit

Sirius outfit

James outfit.

"You know your dinner with Snape doesn't start in several hours." Remus reminded the troublesome duo.

James thought for a minute. "How about we just go eat breakfast and then lunch before we meet him. It'll give us more time to focus on Severus."

Sirius nodded and grabbed his and James' coats. The boys strutted out in style.

***
Severus forgot about his dinner until his dog came to him with the baskets of clothes James brought him. Severus took out what he liked out of all the clothes he only liked a few. One was a black skin-tight shirt that featured a green heart. He slipped on boots that reached a few inches over his ankle with green laces, and a nice black cloak that was a big improvement over his others. The best part about the clothes is the fact they fit. Lastly, he wore special black bandages over the wounded part of hit face.