Entry 2

The Emperor thinks that this stupid journal thing is working. I only choked 3 people today instead of my usual 11. What he doesn't know is that Tarkin bet me 500 credits if I could resist killing my usual 11 and only kill 3.

I bet that's why that scoundrel did it. So I would have to keep writing in this stupid journal. Well, I don't feel too bad, as one of the three I choked was his son. If he finds out, I'll just say that I did him a favor. Trust me, sons are way overrated. They whine too much and work too little.

Our raid on the planet Ando was successful. We took many children for fresh recruits AND I found a donut shop (The Emperor loves his chocolate covered donuts.) I may or may not have taken a few, but we'll just say Mr. Suck Up took them.

I almost was caught with this pathetic excuse for a journal. A bucket head somehow managed to get into my quarters and was snooping around in my trunk where this pink monstrosity is kept. I asked him if he needed help with anything, and quickly put him out of his misery. Now that I think about it, the only people who know the code to my chambers are the cleaning maid, the Emperor, and, big shocker, Tarkin. We will be having a little chat with a certain someone soon. Very, very, very, very, very soon. (Do you think that was too much verys?)