29: Repudiation

Začať od začiatku

"The game isn't over yet, Y/N." Daisy smirked.

*********************************

Sunoo decided to notify people about the situation after a day, so that Y/N might relieve her mental stress. Sunoo didn't say anything the entire journey, but as soon as she was ready to step out of the car, he commanded her something.

"Meet me in my room to get your wounds treated after freshening up." Sunoo took a firm stance.

Y/N just ignored his words and strolled away while sulking. She always got triggered when someone shouted at her. Her mother also never shouted at her in her entire lifetime.

*********************************

"Where is Y/N?" Heeseung asked the maknaes as soon as they entered the dining area.

"Hyung, it would be nice if you would have asked about me." Niki stated, being quite done for the day and the detention just acted as fuel to his anger.

"Mind your tone, I am tired of fights!" Jungwon pinched Niki and the latter agreed to his command.

"She came back with Sunoo hyung. Am I right?" Niki asked Sunoo, who just nodded at the statement, considering it to be true.

"Hyung, she is just too tired, but don't worry, I will take care of her. Give me the plate, I will take it to her room." Sunoo insisted, but soon was interrupted by Heeseung.

"I will feed her. Give me the plate." Heeseung insisted.

"No, hyung you are my elder. Please sit and enjoy your meal. I will feed her." Sunoo laughed out nervously, causing Heeseung to check his face suspiciously, as if attempting to decipher the younger brother's expression.

"Nothing is up at all, hyung." Sunoo tried to clarify, but Heeseung didn't buy the excuse as usual.

"If nothing is up, let me go." Heeseung strolled away with the plate in his hand, heading towards Y/N's room.

'You better not be hiding something from me, Sunoo.' Heeseung thought.

"Hello, my angel! Your oppa is here!" Heeseung knocked on her door.

"You can come in, oppa." Y/N spoke out in a weak voice.

"What happened to your head, Y/N?" Heeseung spoke up, raising his voice. Worry was evident in his expressions.

"Oppa... Actually, I was descending the stairs when I skipped a step and I bumped my head into the ground." Y/N explained, internally being proud of herself.

'You got great excuses, bish' Y/N exclaimed in her mind, smiling like an idiot.

"Earth to Y/N!" Heeseung said while waving his hand in front of her face.

"Tell me the truth now. What exactly happened to you? I bet you can't get nail scratches from the stairs, right?" Heeseung said, being done with her silly excuses.

"Oh! This? I got it while I was scratching myself. There are a lot of mosquitoes these days." Y/N spoke up, while pointing towards her scratched arms.

Heeseung wasn't buying that either.

"HYUNG! PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT A GIRL BULLIED HER! I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU AND THE OTHERS!!" Sunoo barged into the room and blabbered the truth.

On the other hand, Y/N smacked her hand on her forehead as her plan went down in vain in just a second. Tears, too, started descending from her beautiful eyes  as she was humiliated of being bullied and did not want to reveal this to anybody.

(A/N: Don't be ashamed of being bullied, fight it.)

"N-No oppa! He is lying! None bullied me!" While rejecting the reality, Y/N spoke forward.

"Yes, I was never bullied..." She kept mumbling the verse to herself, continuously.

"I WAS NEVER BULLIED!" Y/N's voice rang out throughout the estate, capturing the attention of everyone there.

"What happened, Y/N? Why did you scream out?" Sunoo spoke up, taken aback by her quick outburst.

"Get out of here! You are really bad, oppa!" Y/N screamed while attempting to force Sunoo out of her room, which of course had no effect on him.

Heeseung tried to grab her from behind, but she bolted for her dressing table, tossing all of her possessions off.

"What happened?" Sunghoon came into the room with the other brothers, observing the girl who was wreaking havoc in her room.

"Yaah! Stop it right now, Y/N!" Jay scolded her while being concerned, but his scolding didn't affect her at all this time.

"GET INTO YOUR SENSES PARK Y/N!" Jake shouted out while shaking her by the shoulders.

"Oppa, tell them that I was not bullied! My head hurts now!" Y/N spoke with her cracked voice while clinging onto Jake.

"Come to me, Y/N. I know you were not bullied." Heeseung remarked, eliciting shocked glances from those around him. Y/N approached him, crying, and embraced him. Heeseung rubbed her on the back, attempting to calm her down.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Jungwon asked him.

"Get out of the room, everyone." Heeseung ordered them to leave, and they all left except Jake.

"Make her gulp these medicines right now, Jake." Heeseung ordered Jake to take the tablets from his palm.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter twenty-nine is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻