♡Chapter Thirteen♡

Start from the beginning

About two or three hours passed steadily by when Nurse finally left the tent, followed by the three others who were all looking worse for wear. As soon as Nea and Meg saw [Y/N] they ran towards her with excitement, the girl was rather pale, eyes droopy and  body cleerly battered and bruised. 
Ji-Woon looked pretty much the same, aswell as Danny, who stood looking cowardly behind the other two.

"We're so happy you're alright [Y/N]!"
Meg said, hugging the girl carefully as to not cause any further pain.

"You're a strong bitch, glad you're okay. Even you aswell, uh Ji-Woon."
Nea looked the Korean killer up and down before her eyes shifted to the other behind them, pointing a finger.
"And you!" She yells. "I'm gonna fu-"

"Nea please!" Nurse snapped. "You can question him once we all sit down and eat, I'm sure they are tired and hungry." Meg nodded in agreement.

"Yeah Nea come on, let's all eat."
Placing a friendly hand to Nea's shoulder, Meg gave a soft smile.

"He better answer everything." Nea glared at Danny then turned to walk back to where Wraith was sitting.

"I could definately eat right now."
[Y/N] looked to Ji-Woon, he nodded.

"Me too Angel."

A few seconds passed by before it eventually clicked for them both, that they were alive and seeing one another, that what happened really did happen. [Y/N] looked down at her abdomen, feeling it with shaky hands then her cold cheek, she felt a tear roll down. It was all coming back to her in waves all that she had done, everything that she said, [Y/N] really thought that she was going to die back then. Taking on Ghostface and Clown all on her own was a brave thing to do, she knew Clown was dead but not that she would survive such a hideous fight.

"[Y/N] are you okay?" Ji-Woons voice echoed in her head, drowning out all of the thoughts and flashbacks. That voice she had heard time and time again, now more than ever she was so happy to hear it. She thought she'd never get to hear it again or see his face or feel his touch.

"Ji-Woon...Meg...Everyone" [Y/N] grabbed her friend and boyfriend, hugging them tighter than ever, never wanting to let go. "I love you guys."
The two of them hugged back letting the moment linger on for a short while, [Y/N] then let them both free.

"Can we please just eat now?" Danny's voice disturbed the tender moment,
he passed the trio to the campfire.

"Bastard." Meg mumbled.

"Now let's eat in peace, then you two make sure to get plenty of rest." Nurse told [Y/N] and Ji-Woon, heading off to sit by the fire.

At the campfire everyone was eating what appeared to be stew, thanks to the known chef of the camp, Jake. Growing up in the woods he knew all there was about foraging and creating meals from scratch, his stew was always so delicious and packed with flavours. When [Y/N], Meg and Ji-Woon came to stand by the fire Jake came up to them offering a bowl each, although not the largest there was always plenty to go back to. The three of them gladly took a bowl, as Jake had a somewhat sheepish look on his face.

"Are you okay Jake? What's wrong?"
[Y/N] watched him look around the campsite, confused as to why.

"Well it's just..."

"He's bummed out Anna isn't here."
Meg interrupted, shoving a spoonful of the stew in her mouth.

"Anna?" [Y/N] repeated, still confused.
Then a lightbulb went off in her head.
"Oh you mean Huntress, of course."

"Stupid hatchet throwing..." Ji-Woon grumbled something under his breath as he took a chomp on his spoon.

"I can ask Sally to go get her for you."
Jake's face lit up at the offer, a large smile made its way to his lips.

"Oh uh that would be great thanks."
Jake rubbed the back of his neck.
"And I'm glad you're both alright."

"Thank you and thanks for the stew."
The two shared a smile before [Y/N] left to go speak with Sally. Ji-Woon aggressively took another bite from his spoon, glaring daggers at Jake.

"바보" He spoke. "My style is better."
{Idiot}

Jake smirked. "당신이 원하는" He replies proceeding to walk off. {You wish}
Ji-Woon stood shocked as he wasn't expecting him to speak Korean back.

"I've never heard Jake talk Korean that's a first for me, that happened."
Meg blinked a few times then walked in the same direction, leaving Ji-Woon to stand alone looking perplexed.

♡♧♡♧♡

More time passed by as the killers and survivors talked amongst themselves, more killers had joined the campfire now, including Anna who Jake was ecstatic to see and spend time with. Even the Legion had joined the gathering which was quite unexpected as people assumed they were rather lonely, the type to be left alone and do their own thing, but actually they were pretty sociable; especially Frank he could talk for hours and not get bored at all.

At one end of campfire sat [Y/N] and Ji-Woon who were talking about what to do about the Entity, more so how to escape the realm. Overhearing their conversation Meg and Evan began talking to them about it aswell, giving the pair ideas and information. [Y/N] was stunned to be hearing such things but it arose a fire inside her, a motivation to find a way out of the realm with Ji-Woon and everyone else.

"Let's discuss this with everyone else they'll so thrilled, it's about time we had some hope here."

"Wait [Y/N]." Evan says. "We need a plan first let's not fill people with hope just yet."

"We could be boring in trials!" Meg yelled. "Like not do gens and stuff."

"That could work." Evan answers, his brain working to think of every possible scenario that could happen.

"It's worth a shot don't you think?"
[Y/N] looked to Ji-Woon. He didn't reply straight away instead looking down at his boots. "Right Ji-Woon?"

"[Y/N] my Angel if I was to get back to the real world I'd be as good as dead."
[Y/N]'s joyful demenour dropped.

"Huh? What do you mean?" The girl's voice wavered, nervous to his reply.

"Shit." Evan cursed. "He has a point."

"Evan what are you talking about?"
Meg asks, just as puzzled as [Y/N].
With a sigh Evan began to explain.

"Ji-Woon and whoever else that caused crimes back in the real world will surely be found out, they would be arrested or maybe even killed."
Meg and [Y/N] gasped at the words.

"That can't happen." [Y/N] said, gripping the spoon she held tight.
"I won't let that ever happen!"

"Angel..." Ji-Woon whispered mainly to himself, she was so determined it made his heart flutter.

"There must be something we can do to prevent that from happening, as bad as that sounds. But what could-"
Meg felt a tap to her shoulder then turned slightly to see Ghostface.

"Now that's where I come in, doll"
Danny grinned a devilish grin, as the others looked at him in disbelief.

♡♧♡♧♡

Where do I even start with this? First off I want to apologise for the super long wait on this chapter, I know I said last time it wouldn't be so long but I couldn't stick to that so I'm sorry.
However I'm happy that I've finally pulled myself together, found the motivation and released this chapter!
It's not as long as some of the others but I think I did a good job with it, it's fluffy, heartfelt and got plenty more story to it!

I won't make a date for the when the next chapter will be out, I will say though that it's not going to be for atleast another month or two that's just how it's going to be from now. No excuses as to why I'm just busy with various other things and my birthday is coming up too! This story is drawing closer to its end, I want to drag it out as much as I can really!

Thank you all so much once again for the continued love, kindness and support. You all are amazing! I hope you enjoy this chapter, always love reading your comments and getting sweet messages. Love you guys and see you in the next one! ❤