Chapter Seven|| Daycare.

Start from the beginning

You were frustrated with them both, mostly because you literally came back yesterday from a long flight. Haven't even heard from any of them those four years.

You were lost in thought then suddenly,  thud. You feel backwards onto you behind, realising you had run into someone. Still filled with both frustration and annoyance you were about to give them a piece of your mind then "Watch where you are going." The deep familiar robotic voice hummed in your ears.

Your eyes followed up from the robots feet slowly to his eyes. You gulped and decided to bite your tongue after the events from afew hours ago. "Sorry Montgomery." You  stood up, you remembered his soft calming demeanour when he spoke to you about his issues. You can't expect the gator to always be so gentle, you were sure your uncle made them seem more appealing to punk rock stars.

The gator just scoffed, even knowing it's irritating to hear those robots have mini hissy fits. Montgomery reminded you of a rebellious teenager.. Actually the who theme did. Shaken out of you thoughts, the gators eyes pierced back at you, abit confused with you just staring at him.

Right right up up, you thought. Standing up still both silent. He not so talkative.. nor were you in these situations. Wait where were you anyways? You looked around confused in what these surroundings were.
Might aswell ask the big angsty hunk of metal then. You thought

"Uhm.. have any idea where am I? "
He glared at you, as you awkwardly waited for a response. "Gator golf."

Wait were you that deep in thought you made a turn off into a literal attraction confusion hit you hard.

Might aswell ask it for directions as you thought.

"What way would the day care?" He stared at you once more. Jeez stop having long pauses you scoffed mentally.

"follow." He grumbled in annoyance.
You followed him sheepishly down a large hall leading you to a slide saying slide down for fun. "Dosent look sketchy at all" oh shit you said that out loud giving yourself another mental slap.

"That's the entrance." He said before walking off. Wow really? A slide?  No security door?

You decided to comply and slide down the slide. You sped down the colorful tube. Before falling into a pit of bright vibrant balls.

You looked up and saw a yellow and white spiked head animatronic laughing and jumping up and down from a ledge. "I see we got another play pal!" he said before diving into the pit.

Filled with shear panic you climbed out of the pit. Falling down against the soft padding of the day care floor.

You suddenly felt a pair of cold, hard metal hands gripping your waist. You felt yourself being yank up from the soft floor.

You found yourself facing a forever grinning animatronic, with red growing eyes lock in with your e/c. Unlike Montgomerys these felt like they were penetrating yours.

"Naughty Naughty girl, playtime without a supervisor in the ball pit is against the rules!"

Supervisor? How old do you even look to this thing?

"You must be punished!" He said with a mencing tone with a deep laugh.

You had to get out of here, he was now walking you over to somewhere. you decided the best way too was to kick him and break for it. As you thought of a escape route, seeing a security desk by a door.

Maybe the door can be opened if I push some type of button? You thought. Perfect when he had stop walking you launched your feet at his slim robotic torso. He dropped you and fell back holding his pained area