I looked around and I couldn't find them, I came 30 minutes late and they're still not here?

I texted Robyn a couple times letting her know that I was here but she didn't respond. I waited a couple more minutes for her but when she still didn't show up I asked the waitress to seat me.

I was sitting at a table, one side was a booth and the other side was chairs. I was sitting on the side with the chair.

Another minute later Robyn texted me that they were coming.

I could see them out of my peripheral vision so I filled turned around to greet them. Robyn had her arms around Coach Knowles shoulders from the back and she looked like she couldn't walk.

Coach Knowles waved and smiled at me. I'm scared of her but at the same time I don't trust her. She's just too nice, it doesn't make sense.

They got to our table and Coach Knowles set Robyn down and went to the other side of the table to sit down.

"What happened?" Robyn looked barely alive and she was breathing really hard.

"We were racing and she couldn't keep up." Coach Knowles wasn't even breaking a sweat and she was still smiling. Weird.

"She's a superhuman. She's not normal." Robyn was basically laying down on Coach Knowles now and still not breathing correctly.

"Robyn you're just unathletic. I'm about to start making you practice with the boys."

"You put those boys though military training, it will be a cold day in hell before you see me doing any of the shit they do."

"Whatever. Hey Onika." Coach Knowles mushed her face and pettily excluded her out of the conversation.

"Hello." I didn't know what to say to her, it wasn't like her and I were friends we've just coincidentally been around each other a couple times.

"Great. Flirting. I have to go to the bathroom but I'll be back in a minute or two. Remember what I told the both of you." Robyn stood up and clapped her hands once.

I was lost as I watched her walk into the direction of bathroom. I don't know what she told me that I'm supposed to remember.

After 15 minutes we realized she wasn't coming back. "She's probably not even in the bathroom."

"You're the third person she's tried to set me up with since I got here. I guess she's sticking with you because she usually lets it go after the first attempt."

"For a second I thought you and her were..." I trailed off but she got the message.

"Me and Robyn?!" She covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing too hard. "We're just friends."

"It's really none of my business either way, I'm sorry for mentioning it. But you guys would be cute."

"We would never, we're interested in the same thing."

"And what is that?" I was definitely overstepping now. "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't-"

"It's fine, we're too adults there's no problem with us having a conversation that's not about kids or school. We both do the... how do I say this? The doing."

"Oh?" This conversation took a turn.

"Yeah... Well should we order? Robyn told me to text her when we were ready."

"Sure." The entire time she was texting Robyn and while we waiting, we didn't say a word. I should've never asked the question, it got so awkward.

Robyn came came to the table and we all ordered our food and drinks.