Training Day

Sunday afternoon, sun beaming through my curtains and a massive headache. I got up with my blanket wrapped around my body and carried myself to the living room where B was on the couch in a similar state.

"Where's Thilo?" I asked.

"He left for training," she replied.

"How can they even move?" I asked, confused then sat down on the couch.

"I honestly have no idea," she answered.

"Guess today is a lazy potato day," I said after taking a deep breath.

"Enfer non! (Hell no!)" she boldly said, "We are getting to the bottom of what happened yesterday, I even called Bruna."

"Ohh wow," I expressed, "so this is a full blown meeting."

"Yes!" She said, "this needs to be discussed."

*knock, knock*

B stood up and opened the door. They said their quick hello's before Bruna ran in which a box a pizza and said, "I brought pizza, now tell me what's the emergency!"

"You are a lifesaver," I said as I opened my arms to reach other to the pizza.

She handed it to me confused, turned to B and said, "She looks fine, Béatrice, I thought you said she was really sick."

"No, that was just to get you here quickly," she confessed and sat down, "I'm really sorry, but this is really important."

Bruna rolled her eyes, sat down on the couch across from us and asked, "so what's wrong?"

"So last night..." I started to explain.

"KYLIAN KISSED HER!" B interrupted me to yell.

"WHAT?!" Bruna stood up in shock and quickly ran to sit next to me, "WHEN? HOW? And weren't you hitting it off with Marcus?"

"Last night, in the bathroom of the club!" B answered before I could even try to respond.

"B can I explain?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered, shoving a slice in her mouth, "sowy."

"So last night, yes, I was gushing over Marcus and meeting him was really cool, he even took my number!" I said.

"That's great," Bruna said.

"Yes, very," I agreed then I proceeded to give her details of what happened when I went to the bathroom.

"Meu Deus, (My God,)" she said, "that's intense."

"Seriously, intense," B commented.

"I agree, specifically from someone who ignored me at dinner," I said, "I think it was cause of his girlfriend or something I don't know."

"That wasn't his girlfriend," Bruna mentioned.

"What?" B asked.

"Then who was it?" I quickly asked.

"His sister in law," she clarified, "his older brother's wife."

"Really?" I asked confused.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Why did he bring her?" B asked.

"I think he was a bit down," she answered, "since the break up, he thinks that he won't go back so it's probably for good."

"Then why didn't he correct me when I assumed it was his girlfriend?" I asked.

"I really don't know," she confused.