From Me to You

To the person who stays home from school because she's too depressed to get out of bed, I love you.

To the person who stands in front of the mirror unable to fight the tears as she criticizes every inch, I love you.

To the person who can't keep their dinner down because she only lost two pounds, I love you.

To the person who cried on the cold tile of their bathroom floor, bloody razor in their hand, I love you.

To the person who wears a long sleeve shirt in the middle of August to hide all of their scars, I love you.

To the person who pops a handful of pills to feel normal for a while, I love you.

To the person who downs their feelings in a bottle of booze, I love you.

To the person who watched the one they love fall in love with someone else, I love you.

To the person who has a mother that tells them they're not good enough, I love you.

To the person who locks their bedroom door whenever their dad's been drinking, I love you.

To the person who won't go home tonight because their parents are always fighting, I love you.

To the person who feels hopeless and alone, planning to take their life, I love you.

And to you who reads this, whoever you may be, wherever your life may take you, always remember: somebody out their loves you... (even if it's only me.)

******************************

I love you guys