|| Chapter XIV ||

Start from the beginning

"Wait, something's not adding up!" Kaminari said uneasily. "I'm not receiving a signal!" The electric boy fumbled around with his earpiece, and said so.

"No signal? You mean it's jammed?"

"Yeah, looks like it....."

"Must be one of the villain's quirks," Aizawa said angrily. "They've cut off radio connectivity. To prevent us from calling for reinforcements."

Soon, the purple portal grew bigger, and 2 men walked out it. It looked like they were the main guys here.

One of them had a gross number of hands attached all over his body, while the other one was completely purple mist. He must be the one making the portals, Aizawa thought.

"Nezu said something about a warp-type quirk used to infiltrate UA," Aizawa muttered. "Was this how they got in the first time.....?"

"The hell.....?" Shigaraki mumbled, as he surveyed the students standing at the entrance. "Where the fuck is All Might.....?"

"It would be an understatement to say that I'm thoroughly disappointed, Tomura," Kurogiri said.

"Huh? You mean the All Might isn't actually supposed to be here today?"

"Who knows? Maybe he dropped out last minute."

Aizawa slowly turned around to look at Yui, who was staring wide eyed at the villains.

"Yui."

Said girl immediately jerked her head to look at her father.

"You will not fight."

"What!?" she screamed. "What do you mean, I won't fight!?"

"I said you're not fighting."

"Tch.....!"

Yui stared with anger at her Father. Why wasn't he allowing her to fight? He said that he wouldn't be partial towards her, no matter what. But here he is, being partial at the time everyone's lives are in danger.

"Thirteen, stay. I'll go on ahead."

"But Aizawa-sensei, your quirk is not suited for fighting so many people at once!" Midoriya started his usual rant.

"You can't become a Hero with just one trick up your sleeve, kid."

Aizawa jumped off the platform, and ran straight ahead at the horde of villains. Swiftly, skillfully, he started picking them all off one-by-one, using an immense array of physical and quirk skills.

Shigaraki unhealthily scratched his head. "This is painful..... what a bunch of assholes, getting their butts handed to them like that....."

"I shall go to the gate," Kurogiri said, and he disappeared into his own portal, reappearing right where Class 1-A was stranded.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Yui POV)

"Ow....."

I fell through the portal that the warp villain had made, and landed in..... is this the Landslide Zone?

"Aizawa-san! So you're here as well."

I heard a voice call out my name, and I saw Tokoyami-kun and Ojiro-kun there as well.

"It looks like we have fallen prey to the Warp Villain's Quirk," Tokoyami said. He immediately brandished his quirk, Dark Shadow.

There was movement behind, inside one of the buildings. A man with claws on his hands walked out groggily, and set his eyes on the trio.

"Uh, I hate this....." he said to no one in particular. "What a waste..... oh, a cute girl..... maybe she'll do for now....."

"Die."

The man slowly widened his eyes, and held his head in his arms. He knelt down on the floor, and screamed his lungs out. He thrashed about without a care, and his eyeballs rolled up into his head.

Then, he stopped moving, and his body went limp.

"Every time I see your quirk in action, I'm astounded....." Ojiro said in awe, and he stared at the fallen body of the gross villain.

"We cannot waste any time here," Tokoyami said briskly. "We must find and meet up with the others. Most of them were probably warped to different zones inside of USJ."

I nodded, and closed my eyes, letting the surging heat in my retinas cool down a bit.

"Let's go."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's go, boss."

"Wait. This is the last level. I'm almost done."

Dabi snatched the controller from my hands. "We're gonna have one of the biggest attacks we've ever done, and you're playing Mario Kart?"

"Come on!" I sighed

"You sure love making those grand entrances, do you not?"

Dabi and I stood in front of the now-open portal inside the Kamino Bar. I took in a deep breath, and jogged up and down. Dabi watched me amused.

"You're nervous, kid?"

"Of course! It's my first ever coordinated attack! I'm gonna shit my pants!"

"If you actually do, I don't even know what to say."

"Right. Let's go."

I took in one last breath, and walked into the portal, with Dabi behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________