- adventures alone

Start from the beginning

2..

3...

4....

5.

i started moving towards the door.

i went inside without hesitation.

once inside, i could finally stand.

i looked around, and there were some unorganized books and files that i assume are from the teacher.

on top of the books, there was a key.

i grabbed the ledge and stepped foot on the one below my feet.

creak...

THUD

damn it. it couldn't hold me.

but i got the key now, so..

i grabbed the key and put it inside my pocket.

i was about to advance to the new part of the school, but i heard shoes pounding against the floor loudly.

i quickly dashed and hid inside one of the boxes as the teacher entered the room.

it seemed that a semi-abandoned school wasn't enough, that they had to include a teacher who has a long ass neck.

the teacher had looked around. i assume she had left her body in front of the door.

i couldn't do anything, other than wait for her to complete her search.

and so i waited.

the teacher had almost discovered me, but luckily she went back and closed the door.

unfortunately she had trapped me inside with no exit.

there was a small vent in the wall, so I used it.

lucky me. it leads right back to the classroom.

right as i poked my head out of the cabinet, the teacher had slammed her ruler on a desk.

i gulped, going behind the student's chair once again.

the teacher was roaming around the class, like most supervisors do when you have a quiz.

i've had to wait for her to pass, but she had went to where i was at.

i swiftly hid where the teacher wouldn't see me.

the teacher had slammed her ruler on yet another desk of a child.

as she moved away, i ran away from the class.

the teacher seemed to have noticed this, seeing how she turned around and attempted to bite me.

i had reached a padlock, and assuming that this is the right key, i inserted it inside the lock.

click!

it fit right in.

i ran inside the elevator, fearing of what would catch me if i had taken a few seconds off.

ding!

the elevator stopped. that was a quick ride.

i couldn't stop for a moment, hoping that my friend would be alive somewhere with those children.

the next room i had to go in contained a child. the child had a leash, restricted from going too far away from where he was now.

there were drawings made by the child. they were on the ground, the board.

the one that caught my eye the most was the signal tower. there was a wave emitting from the tower, and i couldn't help but wonder about it.

suddenly, i heard a shriek.