Part 2 (Traumatizing, I know)

-----

Text speech guidance:

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅: 'text'
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜: 'text'

ʜᴀɴᴅ sɪɢɴs:

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅: >text<
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢: >text<
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢: >text<

-----

It's our "first" birthday, yay!

Yay indeed.

Harry and I decided to speak for the first time infront of our parents right after we blew our candles.

I'm not sure what did we say, since for some reason my body was in auto-pilot mode and I kinda lose my consciousness, but it made James and Padfoot cry like an ugly troll on the floor.

Lily was squealing and hugging us until we were almost out of breath, Moony was comforting the two Marauders and Peter..

We don't talk about him. He was just standing in the corner like a creeper he was.

I poked on Harry's lower arm and made hand signs of-

>what did we just say to them?-<

He then replied-

>you don't want to know......<

I was so lost and he knew it. I swear I heard him snickered behind my back.

After that dramatic moment, it was time to open our presents. Sirius got me a book about wild and magical animals. I really like it since the moving pictures in Harry Potter verse are just like videos, without any blue light radiation.

Very healthy. I recommend, 10/10.

Harry on the other hand, got a tiny broomstick that can fly. Nothing special, really, but he couldn't help the grin he had. Nostalgia must've hit him and I should appreciate that.

Remus got both of us matching scarfs. It was just plain black but I really really love it. It was so comfortable!

Lily and James got me one big box of chocolate, and that made me squealed. I hugged them so tight that they were suffocating. Good thing Paddy held me back.

Harry also got a similar one like mine, but instead of chocolate, it was jelly beans (normal one). I believe his face hurts for grinning too much.

Peter got us both cat plushies, which was ironic. We had to force a big smile for that, since none of us like him at all. Who knows that maybe there were curses in those said plushies?

After that eventful night, they finally left us alone in our shared bedroom. I was tired, still tired, and I need sleep.

But for some reason, Harry decided to zap me with his magic and that made me wide awake.

And right now, we're having a sibling night talk.

"I've been wondering about who you are in your past life" there were a pause. He then continued-

"Because it seems like you really dislike Scabbers."

"Oh, dear brother.. I do not dislike him, but hate."

"Ah, you've confirmed it. Tell me, have we met before?" He asked.

"No, we don't. But I knew well about you and your friends." I said hesitantly.

I could see that he's in thought when I sneak a glance at him. He's staring at the ceiling for a while now.

"Goodnight." He said so suddenly.

"Um.. night?"

That was one awkward conversation.

-----

"Got the item?"

"Got it." He said with a small grin.

Tonight is the last night before Halloween, and you know what will happen. Harry and I had discussed about packing some stuffs before going to the Dursley's, since Harry haven't thought about it before.

I have told him to search for a bag (any kind), which was not a surprise that Harry found it so easily since he had been living in this house for almost 50 years, each year equals each life.

Actually, I still can't believe it. How come he hadn't thought about this? There are many useful items in this house.

"Let's pack our things then."

And thus, we spend our night packing. We make sure to pack lots of papers and notebooks. We also make sure to pack some useful books about charms and such (useful for me at least). More importantly, our birthday gifts.

Minus Peter's of course <3.

After we finished, Harry perform a wandless shrinking charm. I had asked him if he could do wandless magic last month, right after I've got the idea of packing some stuffs before the attack will happen. It really was a relief that he had mastered wandless magic, and in the process to master wordless magic.

"You sure you're going to be okay tomorrow? It'll be a bit.. traumatizing...."

"Oh Merlin, such a sweet brother I have!"

"I shouldn't have asked."

I let out a tiny chuckle at that. I made my way inside our gigantic shared crib, Harry following suit. I hide the now small bag under my pillow. Then, I cover the pillow with bunch of stuffed toys we have.

I lay down in satisfaction.

"Let's just say, I had been to a war before. Death was everywhere, and it does great damage in my head. I've moved on, eventually. But knowing that I'll witness death infront of me again..." I didn't finish it.

I couldn't.

"PTSD?"

I nod.

"That's.. understandable. I also got it sometimes." He said.

...

"You're bad at comforting."

He snort at my statement.

"I tried."

"Goodnight 'Ary."

"Goodnight... Amy."

Unknown to me, Harry had a smile on his face as he watch me fall asleep.