We walked over to his door and Dave scanned his card to get in. Freddy was reading lyrics in a chair and going over the tune. "Freddy! This is the uh. new nightguard." Dave said. 
"Oh! Hello there! I'm Freddy, What is your name?" He asked. I was a bit shocked at how human-like he was. "Oh! Uh- I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you!" I said gladly. 
"Its nice to meet you as well!" Freddy said, Holding his hand out for me to shake. His paws were twice as big as my hands, But I shook his hand anyway.

"Alright, We can go meet Chica now. You guys can chat later when you come to check on him tonight, Y/N." Dave said, walking me out. I said goodbye to Freddy and we made our way to meet chica. 

*After meeting the band because I'm too lazy lol*

"Alright! We're gonna go have Y/N meet Sundrop. You'll see Y/N later tonight, Roxanne. Good luck with the show! It starts in about 5 minutes, So go ahead and get on stage!" Dave said. Roxanne nodded and left with a wave. 

We made our way to the daycare and by the time we got there I was already tired. It was a long walk from the entrance to get to the daycare. 

There was a slide with a "Slide right into fun!" sign over it. I could see a ball pit at the bottom of the slide and there were a few kids in the play area. 
"You can go down the slide if you want, I can meet you down there. I'm too old to slide down that slide anymore!" Dave laughed. 
"I can take your things so you don't lose them," Dave said. I handed him my purse with a smile and sat in the entrance of the slide. 

I slid into the colorful, plastic balls, with a laugh. I hadn't ever been in a ball pit before. I swam around in the put and a cold metal picked me up by my waist. A sun-like animatronic had his face inches from mine. He had a huge smile and had a goofy look. 
"Oh boy! New friend! I'm Sundrop! You can call me Sunny, Sun, Whatever you like! What's your name?" He said, Taking me out of the ball pit.

"I'm Y/n! The new night Gaurd, Nice to meet you Sundrop!" I said with a laugh. Sundrop set me down next to dave and dave handed me my things back. 
"You two can watch some of the kids together while I go get your uniform, Y/N. Don't let him eat anything and make sure everyone stays safe, Simple stuff. Sundrop will go over anything he needs to." Dave said, Walking off to get my uniform.

"So, what would you like to do? We can finger paint, Do crafts, Tell stories, play games, whatever you want to do!" Sundrop asked. "hmm. I don't know, We can paint if you want! I enjoy painting a lot!" I said. "Okay! I'll go get some paints, You can go get some of the kids! I'm sure they would want to paint too!" Sundrop said, Skipping to his little stage room. 

I went into the play area and started to find the kids. I explained we were going to paint and asked if they wanted to paint too. A few of them said yes, and I asked them to ask all the other kids if they wanted to paint as well. I told them to gather near the ball pit and I made my way down.

"This place is huge, Holy crap," I mumbled to myself. I wandered around for a while Until I realized I got lost. I saw sundrop waiting for me by where I was. He looked a bit confused and was looking around for me. 
"Sundrop! Up here! Sundrop!" I shouted. He heard me and looked around until he saw me. he climbed up on the thing and got up to where I was, But outside of the area. "I cant find my way out, Sunny. I need help-" said, embarrassed. "Oh that's fine, Sunshine! I'll come in and get out, okay? Just stay right there!" sundrop said, climbing down to an entrance to the side I was on. 

I sat down and opened my phone to pass the time while I waited. I opened my photo gallery and started going through all my pictures and deleting a bunch that I didn't need. 

I ended up losing track of time and forgetting where I was. "Found you!" Sundrop said. I jumped and screamed a bit. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Sundrop said. "Oh, it's okay. just got distracted is all!" I said, Putting my phone back in my purse. "well then, let's get out of here, sunshine!" Sundrop said, grabbing my hand and leading me out. 

We took turns, and turns, and turns until we made it out. By that time, Most of the kids were gone and the rest leaving. Sundrop quickly waved them all goodbye, and Dave was walking over with my uniform. "You can change in the bathroom, Sun can you show her the bathroom? Its time for me to head out. Y/N, your shift ends at 8 in the morning, The staff room has coffee and mugs and all that stuff. There's also a toaster." Dave said. "Alright, Thank you!" I said. Dave walked away and sundrop laid on his back. 
"Kids are so tiring, I need to charge." Sundrop said, Sitting back up. "Alright, Where is the bathroom? Then you can go charge while I do my rounds." I asked. 
"Oh, Its right outside the daycare. If you can't find it come fine me." Sundrop said, Making his way over to his room. I quickly walked over to the stairs that lead out of the daycare and looked around for the bathroom. I was quickly able to spot it and walked in.

I went into the larger stall so I had room to change. I took a quick look at the uniform. a white button-up with grey jeans. There was a badge with my name on it, A belt with a flashlight and a tazer. I got all dressed and put on my backpack purse and put my phone in it. I had made sure to put it on silent before hand. 

I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a bit uncomfterble at how the uniform showed my curves, But It made me feel good about my body, so I was fine with it. 

I fixed my hair a bit and started to make my way to freddy's room. I watched as all the janitor bots cleaned the Pizzaplex as I walked. 

I walked up to Freddys door, and there was a card taped on his door. 'Scan this to open doors- dave' it read. I grabbed the card and opened freddys door. Freddy was writing on paper, and had several papers scattered on his vanntiy. 
"Oh, Hi Y/N!" Freddy said, looking up at me. "Hey freddy! So, Any malfunctions or anything you're worried about?" I Asked. "Nope, Im doing great! Thank you Y/N! If you will excuse me, I have to re-charge and finish writing this song." Freddy said. 

"Alright! I'll leave you to it, If you need me I'll likely either be with the rest of the band or in the daycare. Sundrop has seemed to take a liking to me." I laughed, Walking out of his room. I heard freddy chuckle a bit as I walked over to chica's room.

1/3/22 EDIT- I redid part of the chapter, I'll go back in later and do more of this chapter!! :)