Chapter 2

After meeting an old woman that seems to know about Y/N, he continued further in the village. There were no monsters since the horde he'd last encountered. He hoped he wouldn't fight another horde of them.

Y/N soon passed by a graveyard and a door that had two missing round pieces on the door. Y/N had a feeling he'd need to go in there so he looked for the two pieces while exploring the village.

He found a church next and went inside. On the left, he saw a round crest on the table and five pictures behind it. In the center was a woman wearing a bird mask. He also saw a picture to the right and examined it. It was a map of part of the village and writing on the top of the picture. 

Should disaster fall upon the village, seek out the crests. One is in the care of the church. The other is at Luiza's house.

Y/N: "That wasn't too hard to find. Wait, Luiza's house. Isn't that the place where survivors could be? Maybe I can finally get some answers."

He set the map down and took the crest. Y/N left the church and saw Luiza's house ahead. There was a field of tall grass ahead. He noticed some movement in the grass as he spotted some lycans.

Y/N: "Great, I have to go through that field with monsters hiding."

He hesitated as he knew there weren't many options to get to the house until he spotted a road to the left that looked more safer.

Y/N: "Oh, I guess I could go this way instead."

As he walked up to the path while hearing lycans in the tall grass field, there was a cart blocking the way. But Y/N easily went around it while avoiding the field. When he got to the other side, he continued going up the path and finally reached the Luiza's house. He tried to open the gate but it was locked.

Y/N: "Dammit, It won't open."

???: "Papa someone's out-"

He heard a female voice coming from the cabin next to him. It stopped as someone told the person to be quiet. Y/N decided to check it out and go to the cabin. He opened the door and walked in.

???: "Close the door, please."

Y/N nodded as he turned around and gently closed the door behind him. He turned and found a girl inside the cabin.

Y/N: "Are you alright? How long have you been hiding here

Y/N: "Are you alright? How long have you been hiding here."

The girl didn't say anything as she stepped back a little. Y/N noticed a wounded old man with a knife.

Old man: "Stay back."

???: "Please, don't hurt us. 

Y/N: "Take it easy. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just glad to find someone alive."

Y/N: "(And hopefully don't die)"

The girl sighed in relief.

Y/N: "Are survivors suppose to gather here?"