Minato placed his son carefully at the seal like bed. Naruto who was placed by the bed, observed his soroundings, and looked at the 3rd hokage, who was standing there, along with some of the anbus.

Minato did some handsigns as he yelled "Death reaper jutsu!" As a big titan- i mean human like creature, started to show up.

"What do you humans want from me?" Asked the ti- creature.

"I want you to seal the soul of the kyuubi in me, and they're physical body in to my son." The creature nodded, as he sealed they're soul, and physical body to the father-and-son-duo.

But after that the kyuubi felt that the chains were a little bit loose, as he wanted to see or touch the cute child, forgetting that he can kill that child due to hos long and sharp nails.

The couple saw hat and quickly went infront of their child, protecting him, the kyuuni and naruto saw them getting stabbed, naruto cried. "Uwaaa!"

The anbu's and the 3rd hokage, who witnesed this, were shocked, to why they covered the little boy.

"Naruto, my word to you, is be kind, kick butts, eat you're vegetables! Don't be picky ok?, and lastly, help other people" kushina said to naruto, crying, while joking a bit.

"And my words to you naruto, is be free, don't let negativity get to you ok?, and be happy" minato said as kurama, promised to himself, that he will protect naruto.

As kurama was finally, got sealed inside naruto, the 3rd hokage quickly went towards to naruto, who was crying.

He then carried, naruto, stopped crying, but was sniffling, he opened his eyes, to reveal his bright, blue jeweled like eyes that was a little bit red because of crying.

The 3rd hokage, quickly the noticed the great resemblance of the 4th hokage, minato, and kushina into this little child.

"Dattebawoo?(huh?)" The people who was present, eyes widened, not only that the boy resembled the 4th hokage, and the hotredded chili, but, he said the word that only the girl uses and understands!

"Bahahaha!" The people presents roared in laughter, forgetting that some of they're love ones just died.

The third hokage anoumced that the kyuubi that was sealed in the baby should be keep a secret, as some of the village, well danzo, betrayed that and talled the whole village.

Some where angry, but some did just not care, or did just not really care. The hokage bringed naruto to the public hosptial, as he was just freshly out of the womb and still needs a medical help.

Naruto's pov.

I was confused, as to why i was in my favorite movie, and into someone who will die, in a chunnin exam at that!

But the gods did says that my soul was mistakenly got dropped, by one of the angles, so i must be safe cause i will be protected by the gods, right..?

Nevermind, i must stick to my parents words! And rely in these memories that i have, to avoid being killed.

Few hous had passed, since i was in this hospital, along with these babies, and i'm so boared right now.

I heared some foot steps, so i decided to observe some of the nurse, or someone just because i had nothing to do.

I heared some voices outside the window infront of me, the bed that i was lying on was a little bit tilted up in my head, so i can observe, without even struggling!

I looked at the window infront of me, and it showed some family of 4 with some normal asian features, like in my old world. But in here, it was a feature of an uchiha, even though some are just born with it, they will know if they're an uchiha, if they have sharingan, that's basicly it.

Oh, wait a dang minute...is that an uchiha clan symbol in they're clothes i see! And there's even a mini itachi and sasuke- wait, is that them?! QLGBSIDGJFIOWJGJSKWOGJVJWIGJV!!!!

The uchiha family's pov.

We want to look at kushina, my bff child, so we went to the hospital, and looked through the babies, when we found a golden like blonde hair, sticks out.

"Hey maybe that's they're child! Quick!" I said as i quickly headed to the baby, draging my husband, who was holding itachi's hand.

When we got there, i- no we were stunned, as the baby looked so heavenly, beautiful.

His golden like blonde hair, jeweled like blue eyes, a whisker like birthmark, that stays in his plump rosy cheeks, his cute button like nose with a little bit of red in them, his cute and glossy pink lips, and his pale, smooth skin.

In other words, the baby looks like a god that was sent from heaven.

"Is that the baby?" Asked fugaku to me, i nodded, as we watched, naruto look at us, woth a bright expression.

"Mother his so cute!" Said itachi, whose face was at the window, playing woth naruto, like a pickaboo!

Back to the mc pov.

I heared itachi said, i blushed a bit OMGLAJGJFLSOEKKF I JUST GOT CALLED CUTE BY MY CRUSHFHFJAKKEJFJFJDKKSKE

"*giggles*" i giggled at them, as i stared at itachi, then their mother, who was holding sasuke. I looked at him with curiosity, then decided to speak with him.

"Wwabogaa? (Hmmm....are you his sibling?)" I asked, him, but i already know that they are, but i was boared you know?

"Hwon! (Yes, his the best brother, you could ever have!)" I stared at him with a shock look on my face, i did not expect him to understand me, nor, reply back to me, and it seems like the family, was shocked too.

"Abaka! Kibababa! (You can understand me?, that's so cool!)"

"Hwoomanjwo (hn, i can understand you!, can we be friends?)"

"Odef! (Ofc! I can be you're friend!)"

Authors pov.

Uknown to them, the other three, who was watching them the whole time, were shocked.

Many questions pops in they're minds, as they watch the toodlers, having a conversation, to one another.

As the toodlers were talking, naruto felt really sleepy, but he didn't want to sleep yet, so he fought, the sleepiness in his eyes,  i n order, to talk with the other toodler.

The uchiha's watched naruto, as the little one fought with the sleepiness, they laughed, at his cuteness, and soon after a minute later, he finally slept.

The family of 4 watched naruto slept, as they felt like they shouldn't disturb the baby, they left, the hospital, and went back to their compound.

To be continued.
.
.
.
1703 words.
.
.
.

Edited: sorry guys, but i accidentally misplaced my chapters, and it got jumbled up, and the previous chapter three, was one of my missing chapters, thay i thought i deleted, but here is the chapter 4 and the one i posted today is the real chapter 3

I'M SO SORRY!!!!

Hi guys! I hope you likee this chapter lol 😂😂😂😂

Sayonara!