F O R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, thank you tesoro. I won't say anything, I appreciate you telling me." Grey promised, placing a kiss on my forehead.

The cool wind mixed with Greys warmth lulled me to sleep. Even with the awkward placement of my neck, it was one of the most comfortable naps I've ever had.

I felt safe.

Through my sleepy gaze, I felt myself being placed on a comfortable surface— causing me to stir slightly.

"Sleep bambina." Callan whispered softly, whilst gently tugging off my shoes and jacket before placing mushu back in my arms and tucking me under the large duvet— Carter doing the same to Leo, making me realise we're back home.

"Mhm."  I hummed as I began drifting off once more. I felt two gentle kisses on my forehead before hearing a small ti amo, then darkness consumed me.

______________________________

"Rise n' shine sleepyheads"

A cheerful voice sang, pulling me from my slumber. I groaned, stretching my arms above my head as I began to stretch before snuggling deeper into the warmth of Leo's bed.

"Nu hu it's time to get up, y'know carpi deim."

I ignored the voice, pulling the blankets up to my neck as I felt Leo pull my small body towards his own.

"Killian piss off." Leo groaned, hugging me closer to his body as I hummed in agreement.

I'm so cosy.

My cosiness didn't last long as Killian pulled the comforter off of Leo and I, causing us both to glare at him.

"Grey made pancakes."

And just like that, I was wide awake. Pancakes truly are the key to my heart. Leo grumbled some colourful words before releasing me from his hold. We both made our way to the bathroom, washing our faces and brushing our teeth before following Killian downstairs, the beautiful aroma of freshly made pancakes causing my stomach to sound like a whale.

"Morning bambino's." Grey grinned at us, as we entered the kitchen ruffling our curls in the process.

"Mhm." Leo mumbled, clearly not happy about being awake, whilst I sent Grey a matching grin.

"Good morning fratello." I really need to work on my Italian, hopefully Leo can teach me more tonight.

I entered the dining room, greeting each of my brothers with a hug before taking a seat and filling my plate with pancakes and bacon, yum.

We made small talk as we ate our breakfast, my brothers still weren't fully over the whole 'Leo and I going missing scenario' causing us both to sit through a very detailed speech that they all must've rehearsed before we woke up. The speech wasn't to bad— it was mainly them discussing our safety; how we shouldn't have gotten so easily distracted, how we should've had our phones with us and the fact that we should've gone to a diner and asked to use their phone to call Zac, instead of going to the funfair— which made sense. I mean we were going to go to a diner until we seen the funfair, but I never thought about asking to use a phone.