Chapter twenty-four.

Start from the beginning

Y/n was bewildered and shock, why would jungkook laugh? Is her Insecurities a joke to him?

"Love, how many times do I have to tell you this, A-Yeong is just a friend and will always remain as a friend. While you... you are my everything, my past, my present and my future. I can't live without you even for a second...and over all these years I finally have you...I love you y/n with all my heart." the sweet confession brought tears in y/n's eyes again. Jungkook wipers the tears on her cheeks with his thumb and brings his lips closer to hers.

They held still, locking lips for a few more seconds. Than slowly, they parted, keeping mere inches away from one another, staring calmly into each other's eyes. "shall we eat now?" He whispered near her lips. "We should."

***

Few days later

Y/n was staying in jungkook's house for a few days and jungkook loved the idea of her staying with him. Y/n wanted some alone time and told her step-mum and dad that she would like to stay with jungkook after what had happened. Her step-mum agreed yet her dad was not to keen on the idea of his daughter sleeping in another man's house, but after getting a short speech from his wife he agreed, yet still warned jungkook not to try anything on his daughter.

Jungkook had told y/n's father about the situation that happened between y/n and A-yeong, he had the same reaction as jungkook did when he first heard everything. Jungkook again promised to keep y/n safe and to his surprise Mr.Soo agreed.

It had been a few days since y/n and jungkook have been living with each other and their love had grown more.

It was early in the morning,Y/n was cooking breakfast when a strong arm grips on her waist and goes under her shirt, creasing her stomach, which ran chills over her body. He was so romantic in the mornings. "Love. why did you leave the bed? You know I love waking up besides you every morning." He softly complained, eyes still closed and lips made into a pout.

"We have a meeting to attend," y/n turned around and cups jungkook's puffy cheeks giving him a kiss on the nose.

He opens one eye and gives her a smirk "we have no meetings,I cancelled all of them.Today is just me and you." Seeing y/n cute widen eyes he kisses her lips and moves his hand to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

***

"So, where are we going?" Y/n asked.

"It's a surprise love." Jungkook inter-wines his finger to hers.

It was night time and jungkook and y/n were on a night drive to and unknown destination.

Jungkook stops near a house that looked expensive which made y/n confused. "Why are we here?"

"You'll get all your answers in a minute love." He unbuckles his seat-Belt and helps y/n with hers.

He gets out of the car quickly to open the door for y/n, which made her chuckle. Once she steps out Jungkook suddenly pulls her up in a bridal way. "Jungkook! What are you doing?" She hissed and hit jungkook's chest.

He didn't say anything and continued to walk towards the house. The door was open and once they got inside y/n's nagging stopped. Jungkook slowly places her down on her feet as she observes her surroundings.

The halls path way was scattered with rose petals (which were fake) and candles were placed to lighten up the pathway as the lights in the house were off. Jungkook hugs her from the back and kisses her neck telling her to walk forwards, and she does.

The rose petals come to an end and the words she read that was displayed on the balloons made her heart beat faster.

She quickly turns around to see jungkook on one knee giving her his iconic smile

She quickly turns around to see jungkook on one knee giving her his iconic smile. He holds her left hand creasing her ring finger as he starts to speak "y/n you are the greatest thing that happened to me...the first time I saw you I instantly fell for you, and I knew that someday I would make you mine...and that day is today. You make me happy and I'm pretty sure that I make you happy too... Soo y/n I love and forever will...will you marry me?" He bit his lips, taking the ring out of his coat pocket, ready to put in on her finger.

"Y-Yes!"

***

 Vote<3

Vote<3