Party Planning & Running with Scissors.

Start from the beginning

"I don't need your sexiness. I have my own to deal with, and let me just say, it is too much for me to handle," he cockily replied. Pulling into a parking spot at the hotel, I sent Loki a look of approval. In response, he sent me a smirk.

I stopped right at the entrance of the Bates Hotel. I've never been here before; I've only seen it while driving by. Standing so close to it, I realized how luxorous and beautiful it was. Loki stood by my side, admiring the hotel as well.

There were beautiful glistening green plants, decorating the entrance. The valet parking employees were dressed in black slacks with nice dark green shirts. The doors were framed with gold, and to top it all of, it had revolving doors. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could tell that by Loki's face, that he approved. 

He walked forward towards the doors, but I grabbed his hand and led him to the revolving doors instead. He was confused at first, but let me guide him. I grinned at him. "These doors were the highlights of my childhood." I gushed, pushing him in first.

He sent me a dumbfounded look, but I went in after him pushing the door. It didn't take him to long to learn the concept of the door, but unlike me, he got out and went inside the hotel. As for me, I spun around a few times before finally entering the hotel. 

Right when I entered, I heard my name being called. It didn't take long to spot Pepper. She was in her usual fancy attire, and smiled at me warmly. "You don't know how thankful I am that you came to help. Planning a Christmas party on my own is too much weight," she said.

"Why couldn't Natasha come?" I asked.

"Clintasha business, I bet." She replied, playfully rolling her eyes. I laughed. She was probably right. Clint and Natasha have been secretive lately. Even Jared began to question me about them, but mostly about Natasha, leaving me to wonder if was starting to like her now.

Her eyes wondered off behind me, and she smiled. "Hello, I'm Pepper Potts. You must be the one Eryn talked to me about...?" She trailed off, expecting him to say his name.

"Yeah, this is Logan. Logan, this is Pepper, Tony's girlfriend." I said.

"You must be a magnet to be attracted to the man of iron," Loki replied, dryly. I elbowed him in his rib cage, and smiled when I heard him grunt. Pepper was taken aback by Loki's rude comment. "He's just jealous that Tony is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, and not him," I shrugged, causing Pepper's smile to form again.

"You know, you remind me of someone...," Pepper trailed off as she stared at Loki. My eyes widened a bit and my heartbeat quickened as I quickly tried to think of a believable excuse. Loki kept his face calm, but I had a feeling that on the inside, he was freaking out just as I was. "Tom Hiddleston! A-ha! You remind me of him."

"Tom Hiddlewho?" Loki replied, confused. I finally let myself breath and let out a laugh. For a second there, I thought she had caught on.

"Uh...Tom Hiddleston is just, like, the greatest man in the whole world!" I gushed, and mentally slapped myself for not seeing the similarities in Loki's and Tom's appearance. Pepper and I both stared at Loki, and then we both exchanged glances.