Mr. Stark

In this Au Peter has insomnia and he lives in an orphanage, also maybe some spideypool.

⚠️Warnings⚠️

•Cutting
•Harmful words
•slight spideypool
•insomnia
•mentions of abuse
•eating disorder

Parker luck™ - POV

Peter walks to the bathroom to his bed. He's hungry but the only thing that is stoping him is the eating disorder he has. It prevents him from eating. Also because he doesn't like eating in general. He has always had this problem.

Mr. Wills, walks in and looks angry. "Get up, slut." Ah yes, the pain and tourcher. I am so glad to live here. (The sarcasm-) I don't know why he is angry, but I don't care.

I do as he says and stands up. He slaps me, I don't even flinch. The grabs my shirt collar, and puches me. He kicks me many times. To many to count to say the least. He kicks me hard enough to want me cough up blood, but I hold back the pain, and the tears that are now forming in my eyes. He then walks out and says something, "Slut."

It honestly didn't hurt. I am used to it. And I don't know why.

I get up and pain shot up my leg. I wanted to yelp but I held it back. 'Maybe I just pulled a musle. Ya pulled a musle.' I think. I limp to the bathroom, again, and clean up, again. After I am done I look at myself in the mirror. I feel a tight pain in my stomach resulting me throwing up blood. I cough for about five more minutes, and by the time I am done, I am out of breath and now crying.

I strugle to breath. Yet I soon calm down. I get out and walk to my bed laying down with a pain still in my leg that hurts like hell, and a dry throught, with tears that stain my cheek.

I check the clock and it shows 9:00. It's been two hours and my leg pain still hasn't gone away. I decide to get up and go on patrol. I put my suit on, and jump out the window.

When landing I make sure not to put much pressure on my leg ( The one that hurts- also forgot to mention it was the left one.) I look around then my eyes fix on some random guys, it looks like they are tying to steal something, 'Sus much?'. I land next to them in the shadows. They are smiling and look very- I was disturbed out of my thoughts when one guy snatches the womans purse, and try to run. I web them to the walls and snatch the purse from them. I give it back to the woman who was very kind, and called the police.

The police soon showed up and I took my leave. I land ontop of a close, yet tall building and I sit down.

"The view is lovely..." I say to myself, I get the idea of someone behind me, yet my spidey sences are not saying they are dangerous.

"Just like you spidey~" I grab the person's hand as they try to touch my shoulder. I pin them to the ground, only to see the one and only, Deadpool.

My fanboy ass is now fanboying (idk?) over him. "Omg.. You're Deadpool, what in the flipidy do ha world?!" I am so- nervous? you could say. "I am sorry..."

He laughs and comes closer to me, he grabs my chin and says, "It's alright Spidey." I duck away in embaressment. "Hey you okay, Spidey? You seem to be limping." My eyes widen, and I nod quickly.

"I'm fine!" I say. I back away, "Great meeting you, but I have to g-go b-bye!" I Swing away and don't look back. I soon get back at the orphanage, and as soon as get in my room, I take my suit off, and get into some black sweatpants, and a dark gray shirt. I Put on the Killua hoodie I bought that is a to big, cause I am short, and SkInNyyyy!

I get in bed, and try to fall asleep, but I can't. I didn't want to take it, but I guess I have to. I go over to my desk, limping, and I pick up the only thing that can make me fall asleep. My pills.