A spider, a supersoldier, and a falcon

Peter Parker is played by the lovely Tom Holland.

Tom Holland (June 1, 1996) is an English actor and dancer

Tom Holland (June 1, 1996) is an English actor and dancer. He began his career on the West End Stage in the title role of 'Billy Elliot the Musical'. He then starred in the disaster film 'The Impossible'. Holland gained international recognition for his role as Spider-Man within the MCU and currently has starred in 6 of their films. His most recent film being Spider-Man: No Way Home.
"Uh kid, what does Wolf mean by 'No Way Home'? Is everything ok with you?" Tony did not like the sound of that title at all.
Peter was hoping to put off that conversation for as long as possible. "It's nothing, Mr. Stark! I'm sure it'll be covered eventually. I think it's referencing the aftermath of what I did to help break the multiverse."
"Ugh, like I said when we first got here, you are SO grounded... after I make sure you're actually ok, of course. My point still stands though!"

Since appearing as Spider-Man, Tom Holland's career has blown-up and he's gained many starring roles including Ian Lightfoot in 'Onward', Arvin Russel in 'The Devil All The Time', the title role in 'Cherry', and Nathan Drake in 'Uncharted'.

"That's awesome! I love Uncharted! It's one of my favorite videogames." Peter was grinning ear to ear learning about his multi-versal self.

James Bucky Barnes is played by Sebastian Stan

Sebastian Stan (August 13, 1982) is a Romanian and American actor

Sebastian Stan (August 13, 1982) is a Romanian and American actor. He started gaining early recognition through roles in 'Gossip Girl,' 'Kings,' and 'Law and Order' before gaining the role of Bucky Barnes within the MCU. He's appeared in 5 Marvel movies and most recently has appeared in 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'.

"Hold up. We have a tv show together?" Sam questioned when Bucky appeared to just freeze, taking everything in. "Who in their right mind would wanna watch us argue for 45 minutes at a time?"

Well... you'd be surprised. Anyways, over the last several years, Sebastian Stan has continued to star in a wide variety of roles including the Mad Hatter in 'Once Upon a Time', Jeff Gillooly in the biopic 'I, Tonya', Sheriff Bodecker in 'The Devil All The Time', and most recently Tommy Lee in 'Pam and Tommy'.

"Wait, wait, wait. The Manchurian Candidate is THE Tommy Lee in another universe? Is that what you're telling us?" Tony Stark was flabbergasted.

That's exactly what I'm telling you.

"This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Bucky finally comments after snapping out of his daze. He inches just a little bit closer to Sam as he says that.

Sam Wilson is played by Anthony Mackie

Anthony Mackie (September 23, 1978) is an American actor

Anthony Mackie (September 23, 1978) is an American actor. He made his acting debut starring in the semi-biographical film '8 Mile' and went on to appear in movies such as 'Brother to Brother' and 'The Hurt Locker' before landing the role of Sam Wilson within the MCU.

"Both our actors were in 'The Hurt Locker'. That's so cool!" Sam said to Clint.

"Yeah, man. Wonder what it's about?" Clint replied with genuine interest. Since getting settled and realizing he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, he figured he might as well learn a bit more about this whole Multiverse thing.

Mackie has appeared in 5 MCU movies so far and most recently appeared in 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier alongside Sebastian Stan. The two won Best Duo and Anthony Mackie won Best Hero as Sam Wilson/Falcon .

Sam let out a choked cough at that. "I can't believe people like me enough to vote me as best hero." He managed to say after finally calming down. Bucky had started wacking Sam's back to hopefully help out with the choking.

"Well I can certainly believe that. You're incredible with what you do. I'm having trouble with the whole 'Best Duo' thing, but I guess we work well enough together when we're not fight over what to eat for lunch." Bucky said.

Outside of Marvel, he's acted in tv shows such as 'All the Way', 'Black Mirror', and 'Altered Carbon'.

Well, now that we've gone through and introduced some of your actors, let's have a look into some of your variants! We'll take a look at some more of your actors later on.

A/N: We're finally onto the more fun stuff! I'm starting off with Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan in The Devil All The Time for the next chapter. Let me know of any movies or specific clips you'd like me to show that feature the actors I've already introduced. Thank you so much for reading!