Before you read

Welcome to my first Fanfic! I love feedback so feel free to comment and tell me what you think about this story! 

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, all rights go to the amazing cast of MLB, I'm referring to the characters, of course, they have made a huge impact on us fans that they are the heart of the show.

As I declared in the resume I am a multi shipper and I respect every ship even if I don't like them (Although I don't like the ones that involve teens and grown Adults in the series), please don't disrespect any ship in this fic, some of you hate that Adrinette/Ladynoir/Marichat/Ladrien shippers, for example, say 'Adrinette is the best ship and every other ones that involve Marinette or Adrien are bullshit', I will confess that I'm sick of that too, so if you hate that several people do this, don't do it yourself. You will be technically like those you hate.

Things that you need to know:

In this AU most of the characters are already 24-25yo, don't worry I will add several chapters about their past (Aka. Present we are watching in the series) to explain a few things I can't spoil yet. This Fanfic isn't all just 'lovey dovey' and 'we gotta bang in every chapter', actually they don't bang that much now that I think about my story structure, there will be other couples involved here but Lukadrien will be the principal one.

I know that some MLB fans have been thinking that the series has lost all its spark by now, and some others (including myself) were really annoyed with the 'Leaving Chat Noir in the dark' thing, I had this talk with my cousins, very deep talk... where we exposed the right and wrong things about MLB, for example, Marinette being a total stalker, people we can't romanticize this, like what kind of person in their actual sanity would even enter their crush's house without them knowing? even if they are their friend, I have to say that Marinette's love for Adrien in the series (at the start and following seasons) has been like someone who has a celebrity crush rather than a normal crush. And in this fanfic, I will be trying to change all of it, I already have every single character planned out and I made a whole change to that part about Marinette, but you'll see that later in the book.

The last thing y'all have to know is that this starts at the beginning of the episode 'Kuro Neko' that was released on January the 24th of 2022, for the ones who had already watched the episode and the trailer you already know that Plagg encourages Adrien to go talk to Ladybug but in this AU Plagg never does that and therefore it never happens, at the start, you'll find out something interesting that will explain a little more about the story.

Summary:

Adrien Agreste has been the same since he became Chat Noir, he didn't think he needed anything else than his adored Lady. But their friendship starts to break slowly after Ladybug became the guardian of the Miraculous. And now he feels alone and left out, that's when Luka Couffaine becomes someone he can trust and he suddenly starts thinking about getting away from his unconditional love for Ladybug and just look for someone else to love him, even if being Adrien is a burden to himself. Could he have what he has always wanted?

This Story explores the story of Luka and Adrien's relationship throughout the years and their connections with the other heroes, I kind of wrote everything 'til the suspected end of Miraculous Ladybug and went even further, have you ever wondered... how did Master Fu come to the conclusion that Marinette and Adrien were made for each other? What if he went wrong about it? You'll discover this and way more, much more, even about Gabriel and Emilie.

As I explained in the Hiatus announcement I am changing part of the fanfic into a psychological thriller, so it will be like this:

From the years 1840 (Master Fu is 10 at the time) to 1930 we get to know Master Fu's life and his experiences after leaving the temple.

From the years 1978 to 2016 we will be discussing the arc involving Gabriel and Emilie's relationship and history.

From the year 2016 to 2019 the story will be about the main arc we are watching in the series already, the fight between Shadow Moth, Ladybug and Chat Noir.

We will time skip from then to the year 2023, where we will be discovering the adult lives of our heroes, this arc will end in the year 2025 because a new arc will rise upon us and this is where the Psychological thriller plot starts, you will know more about this in the future.

Finally, the last time skip will be to the year 2037 and this will be the next generation of heroes, the ending year is still undefined.

Ships Explanation:

Lukadrien - Actual ship.

Lukanette - Some glimpses of this ship because it was in the past.

Adrigami - Some glimpses of it in the past.

Marigami - This ship is still in progress.

Felixnette - You'll know later.

Alya x Nino - Actual ship.

Rose x Juleka - Actual ship.

Kim x Ondine - You'll know later.

Kim x Alix - You'll know later.

Nathaniel x Marc - Actual ship.

Ladynoir (or at least from Ladybug's part and some glimpses from the past)

Chat noir x Viperion (this includes Viperion x Adrien and Chat Noir x Luka)

Ladybug x Ryuko - This ship is still in progress.

Mylene x Ivan - Actual ship.

Remember, this Fanfic will update on Sundays (For CST Countries), so stay tuned!

Officially on hiatus