The Honeymoon Begins

Start from the beginning

While massaging you, he brought his lips down to yours once again and kissed you sweetly. He trailed his lips back down your throat and continue to go down until he reached your left breast. He began kissing and licking around your nipple teasingly before abruptly taking your nipple into his mouth.

"Levi!" you gasped as your back slightly arched, causing him to smile.

He continued this for a little while before sucking the other nipple and massaging your left breast. You had never felt this aroused before, you could feel the wetness in your legs increasing with every flick of his tongue.

You had an idea. You remembered something you saw in the book you were given and you wanted to try it out on Levi. You seductively whispered in his ear, "Lay down on your back, I want to show you something".

Levi did as you told him and you crawled back on top of him. You took his pants off which revealed that he was wearing no boxers, but also his incredibly large erection.

You began kissing and leaving marks all over his neck and chest before you left soft kisses all the way down his stomach. His eyes were closed in bliss, until you reached his cock and licked a stripe up his shaft. He loudly groaned and his eyes shot open.

"It's okay. Let me take care of you." you whispered in a sweet voice.

He swallowed and nodded his head. You began licking up and down his member before you grabbed it with your hands and circled the tip with your tongue. Lewd moans escaped his lips as you dragged the flat of your tongue over the tip of his cock that was leaking precum. You then decided to put the tip in your mouth. You began bobbing your head up and down his cock trying your best not to gag. You looked up at him and could see his eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure. He sensed his eyes on you and opened his to look at you. He ran his fingers through your hair, letting you know what a good job you were doing.

Your eyes started to become heavy with tears from trying not to gag, so you took him out of your mouth and used your hand to stroke him instead. You then decided to lick his balls, putting one in your mouth and sucking, causing Levi to buck his hips into your mouth.

"Ahhh!! Y/n that feels so good!"

You then began to circle your tongue on his balls, but then his hand grabbed your wrist making you stop. He was panting and looked down at you and spoke.

"Let me make you feel good. Come back up here".

You crawled back on the bed and his hands met your hips once again to guide you to lay down on the bed. He lowered himself on the bed so that he was laying in between your legs. He then started kissing your inner thighs, at first gently and then he started sucking, making sure he left dark purple marks on you. He made his way up your thighs until he reached your clothed pussy.

He took off your underwear and looked up at you to make sure you were okay. You felt the need to immediately close your legs, but Levi held them open with his arms. He slowly licked the very top of your left thigh before hovering over your pussy and then teasingly lick your right thigh. Then he licked a stripe straight up your pussy.

You felt like an electric shock went through your body as your hips jolted towards his mouth. You could hear him chuckle as he dove into your pussy. He separated your lips with his fingers and used his tongue to devour all of your wetness. Your legs started shaking and Levi took this as a sign to lick your clit.