" Something Different than us definitely she is an Irish actress" Harry Noted " She really did have a good English accent"

" She quite did" Luna smiled

" She's also a vegan" Ron frowned " I feel bad now for eating all those chickens"

" Don't be Silly Ron, It's quite fine to eat meat. It gives you iron which is good for your health. some people don't want to eat meat and it's fine too" Luna answered smiling towards Ron who went back and whispered to Hermione " What is iron?'.

" She also Dances Too" Hermione beamed.

' I also noticed that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -Part 2 keeps coming on again" Neville noticed again.

"smart ass" Loki whispered but it seemed everybody heard her " Well I can already assume The Professors already know what they are " The 3 Professors nodded. " There will be a time where the Deathly Hallows are Important that will happen in your 7th year, your final year. I don't want to give too much detail now since we might react to some clips later on but for now don't worry" .

" Will this help with Voldemort?" Harry questioned

" More Like connect but we don't need to talk about that emotional time" Loki Wiped a tear which made everybody question their futures" The Movies is split into 2 parts as well that's why their is Part 2 and 1 anyway i will need to get Evanna's video ready"

After a few minutes the video begins to play.

" We first meet Luna in the fifth film where she's on the carriage going to the school" Evanna starts.

*Luna's First Scene plays*

David Barron " Evanna brings such a strong sort of color to the film and she's so brilliantly eccentric as Luna Lovegood. She is a glorious spirit, She is Luna "

David Heyman " She is very comfortable with herself. possessed in a good sense but very much habits runs well"

" Thank you" Luna said at loud

" Mysteriously all my shoes have disappeared" Evanna says " personally I expect Nargles to be behind all of this".

" it could be anything honestly" Hermione Laughed.

" She was very Impressive during her audition Tale, just fit, if you don't- if you don't cast me that's ok but you know you would have made a big mistake because I am Luna" David Heyman shares.

" Wow, I would have never Thought Luna was scary" Neville whispered.

"Technically Evanna is the one that is scary" Luna whispered back which made Neville Frown as he had mixed them up again.

" My Mom always said the things we lose have a way of coming back to us at the end " Evanna says " If not in the way we suspect"

"That's True," Luna shared out.

" The Story of her casting is Beautiful and amazing. So we did this casting Call I wasn't there but I saw the tape and Evanna was one of them and she came in and she was there, she was special." David Heyman explained.

" Oh Mistletoe" Evanna Calls out during her scene.

Daniel is seen Hurriedly getting up.

The Theater Laughs at the rejection.

" I am so sorry," Harry told Luna.

"It's Fine honestly, It's not like it's happened yet. I actually haven't even met yet" Luna Suddenly remembered spacing out again.

"Yeah..." Harry's voice trails off looking back at the screen.

" Good thing, It's usually infected with Nargles" Luna Calls out seemingly not understanding.

" I don't Think she quite understands what a mistletoe means" Hermione noticed.

" I always wanted to be Luna. I loved Luna, I loved her. She's so cool. She's so honest with everyone and to herself as well. She doesn't like you know not fake anything' Evanna describes Luna.

" How Do I Look" Daniel acts in a scene

" Exceptionally Ordinary" Evanna responds back in the scene.

" Brilliant" Daniel smiles while playing Harry.

" It seems like you're Both pretty close, " Ron noted while Ginny gave him a Glare.

" She is so in touch with her spirit that she's not really affected by other people the way teenagers are. Luna's always herself and she's so comfortable with that " Evanna continuously describes Luna.

" I sleepwalk you see, That's why I wear Shoes to bed " Evanna acts as Luna as The Clip ends.

" Maybe we didn't need to know that" Harry whispers, which makes Hermione giggle a bit.

" You were so silent Malfoy, You would have made a bit of comment' Ron stared at Draco who was sipping some tea.

" I-' Draco was cut off by Loki.

" If he makes any rude comment, he knows what will happen to him, Ron" Loki Looked at Ron's direction.

" You're allowing him to drink tea and were not allowed to eat anything" Ron complained in anger.

" Draco is actually behaving so I gave him a cup of tea , So let's continue with this reaction shall we" Loki started Levitating her way to the stand for their next react.