"Dont tell me that you love me," she choked out and turned her back to face him, "I think you should leave."

Mattheo shook his head in slight frustration and went to take a step closer to the girl but Daphne stood in front of her protectively, "she doesn't want to talk to you Riddle," Daphne snapped, her wand raising higher so it was aimed at his face, "and if you don't leave her alone, you're going to have to deal with me."

Mattheo rolled his eyes, a scoff falling from his lips, "oh I'm so scared," Mattheo replied sarcastically

"Come on Daph let's just go back to my dorm now, I have snacks from Christmas in their," she said with a sigh and grabbed her hand and began to pull her in the direction of the Hufflepuff basement

"No, I'm not done talking to you okay. I only danced with her because I was mad," Mattheo called out to her

Kirra stopped dead in her tracks and turned around on her heels to face him, her eyes narrowed dangerously, "mad? Oh yeah and what the hell did you have to be mad at?" She asked with a dangerous tone

"Because you were dancing with Jasper... and I understand that it was my fault okay, I really do. I was a git and I should have gone to the dance with you instead of telling you to go with someone else, i had no right to be mad, and I definitely didn't have a right to dance with that girl, I was. I w- I was je-" the words were like poison on his tounge and it was like he just couldn't admit it, "I was jealous and I wanted to make you jealous."

"Yeah well congratu-fucking-lations it worked," Kirra snapped "maybe you aren't the one for me even if deep down, I really fucking wanted you to be."

"You don't mean that," Mattheo choked out as he looked down at her, "come on, you- you don't really mean that?" Instead of taking a ate closer to her, he stumbled back slightly, his face scrunching up slightly as a look of pure misery crossed his face, "I can fix this okay... I know that I'm an idiot but I can change okay, I'll be better. You make me better," he begged to her, his heart shattering as he stared into her forest green eyes.

But sometimes those who fix you end up breaking you even more than you were when they had first found you.

"I can't keep doing this Theo. I can't just keep letting you in for you to break my heart again and again," she whispered to him and went to walk away but it seemed that Mattheo still wasn't ready to give up on her. He wasn't going to let her just get way again. He had to make it work, he had to fix this. He wasn't ready to loose her again

"Please Love, I need you okay. I'm swear to you that I will make up for all of your tears. I will make up for all the pain that I have put you through, I swear it," he begged her, walking over to her

"I'm warning you Riddle," Daphne growled and Kirra let out a small sigh

"It's alright Daph, thanks for staying with me. You should go back to the dance, Scott would be wondering where you are and he is a really sweet guy, go and have some fun okay. I'll be alright," Kirra said to Daphne and the blonde seemed to hesitate, not sure if it was a good idea to leave the Hufflepuff alone with Riddle but she nodded her head, respecting Kirra's wishes before walking back to the dance, sending a few looks back at them to make sure that she was alright before she turning the corner out of sight.

"Thank y-"

"I'm going to my dorm," Kirra muttered out to the boy and began to make her way to her dorm, shocking Mattheo as he looked at her in confusion

"I thought you sent Greengrass away because you were going to talk to me?" Mattheo told her in confusion as he walked over to the Hufflepuff

"No. I sent Daph back to the dance so that she could have fun. I didn't want to ruin the night for her or Scott, the two of them deserve to have an excellent night," Kirra replied with a sigh and went to make her way back to the dorm but Mattheo ran after and and grabbed onto her wrist, stopping her.

"I'm not messing around Mattheo. Me and you. I can't do this anymore, or at least not at the moment," she explained to him but he pinned her to the wall

"I need you," he repeated. His body pressed closer to hers as he gently crushed the two of their body's together, trapping her between his chest and the wall, he reached up and grabbed her chin between his fingers and brought his face close to hers. "Don't you understand...?"

He drew back for a small moment, his eyebrows knitted together as he looked down at her. "Don't you understand what you do to me? Do you know what it's like to be around you? I can't..."

His free hand reached up and he ran it through his tangled, curly brown hair in frustration and stared down at her, his eyes gazing harshly into her own, "I have no control over anything. I can't fucking breath when I'm around you."

"Don't you understand that I'm not even mine anymore, I'm yours, and what if you decide that you don't want me? How could you want me like I want you?" Mattheo whispered to her

She was quiet. She wanted everything he'd just said to be the last thing that she heard. She wanted to fall asleep with 'I want you' in her ears.

They stared into each other's eyes, both of them slowly leaning in, stopping every few seconds. Kirra wasn't sure if this was the right thing for her to do and Mattheo knew that she was hesitant.

Mattheos eyes fluttered between her eyes and her lips, butterfly's already flying rampid in his chest.

Finally, their lips touched. It was just barely to begin with but they leaned in even more, their lips gently moving. It was soft and slow, unlike any of their other shared kisses. Their hands were on each other's arms in a way that neither of them could tell if the other is pushing away or pulling closer.

Finally, they pulled away from each other, both of them gasping slightly for air. He reached up and cupped her face softly in his palm as they rested their foreheads against each other, her arms wrapping around the back of his neck, making sure that he didn't move his body away from her

"I swear to you that I'll never let you down again," he whispered to her softly, "even if you choose to be with someone else, and leave me. I swear to you that I'll never let you down again."

Kirra couldn't help it. She leant forwards and buried her head into his chest, "you're still an asshole," she muttered out to him. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her as close to him as possible. Be placed a soft kiss on the top of her head

"I know," he whispered