Moaning Myrtle

It was the gloomiest, most depressing bathroom that any of them had ever stepped into, both of the boys moved closer to the girl subtly, ready to protect her from anything that would jump out. 

Under a large, cracked, and spotted mirror were a row of chipped sinks. The floor was damp and reflected the dull light given off by the stubs of a few candles, burning low in their holders; the wooden doors to the stalls were flaking and scratched and one of them was dangling off its hinges. 

Kirra put her fingers to her lips and set off toward the end stall, the two boys shared confused looks before looking back towards the girl. 

"Come on Little badger, I think we should just leave," Mattheo said, his voice was demanding and had no fear, but she couldn't care less, they had gotten this far and she was curious, too curious for her own good. 

"You can go if you want, but im staying," she told the two boys and continued on her way to the stall. Kirra had never been in these toilets, but she had read all about them and there was something about them that seemed so familiar. When she reached it she said, "Hello, Myrtle, how are you?"

The two Slytherin boys went to look. Moaning Myrtle was floating above the tank of the toilet, picking a spot on her chin. 

"This is a girls' bathroom, there have already been two boys in here tonight, they just left with that frizzy-haired girl," she said, eyeing Theodore and Mattheo suspiciously. "They're not girls."

 "I mean you never know," Kirra joked and chuckled a little bit but decided to shut up when she caught the looks that they were all giving her, "awkward..."

Myrtle then gave her a strange look and turned her head to the side and then began to look the girl up and down "I know you, i've met you before, it was a long time ago. Are you dead like me?" Myrtle asked her and Kirra felt a confused look instantly go on her face, she had never met the ghost before and she had only been at the school for a little over a year, and as far as she was concerned, she wasn't dead

"You must be mistaking me for somebody else," Kirra said and offered the girl a small smile but Myrtle's eyes only seemed to widen as a look of realisation made its way onto her face

"It's you, you're the girl. The one that keeps coming back," Myrtle exclaimed and all of the second years were giving the ghost a weird look

"Look im sorry but I don't know what y-" Kirra started but was cut off by myrtle 

"You were 2 years above me when I was alive, you and those boys, but there was one that you were with the most, " Myrtle explained and looked towards Mattheo Riddle, "you stood out in your yellow robes mixed among the green ones. 

Your boyfriend, that smart Slytherin boy, the scary one that everyone talked about... I can't remember his name or yours, sad about what happened to you though after it happened he came in here every night and cried before he disappeared near the sinks"

Kirra and the two Slytherins were beyond confused and were almost certain that the girl in front of them was craz,y "he finished school and left and I never saw him again, your death really changed him, he got really angry. Then about 3 decades later I caught you sneaking in here with another Slytherin boy, not as handsome as the first I must say, but still very handsome. Then you were gone again. And here you are just over a decade later. But this time with two new Slytherin boys," Myrtle then let out a giggle "looks like its fate"

"Just ask her if she saw anything and then we can get the hell out of here," Theodore mouthed at Kirra and she nodded her head softly. 

"What are you whispering?" said Myrtle, staring at him.