Yachi Hitoka

It was an normal day as any other when Hinata Shoyo was bored to death in class. Instead of focus on English vocabulary like any other student he thought about volleyball. As usual. Volleyball was the only thing in the orange haired boys mind. He loved volleyball. It was his passion an something important in his life. But that time the little sunshine didn't know about this one person who will change the little number tens life forever.

"Hinata!"

The voice of his teacher was, what remembered him that he was still in class.

"For the third time: tell me the next ten words in your list. We're on the ninth line. "

Hinata looked around in panic. Did they get a worksheet, or ...

"In your book you idiot", came it from behind. The class immediately started laughing.

He was so embarrassed! Fast as he could Hinata opened his English book just to realize ...

"Uhm sorry but ... which page again?"

-

-

-

Freed from class, Hinata was looking forward to the volleyball club. Finally he could feel the ball on his hand ... and WHOOSH hit it on the other side of the net like BOING!

Thinking about that the smiled a little. He couldn't wait for the training and is picking up his pace. Suddenly he heard someone calling behind him.

"HEY THIS IS UNFAIR I WASN'T READY YET!"

Ugh.

This voice could only belong to one setter.

Kageyama Tobio.

His volleyball rival and team member at the same time.

If only his interpersonal skills were as good as his pass.

But Hinata didn't stop walking to the volleyball club at high speed. If he already had such a head start ... why not?

-

-

-

They both arrived at the gym panting, only to find that everyone was already there. Sugawara chuckled at the sight of the combo.

"Don't waist all your energy right away - training hasn't even started yet", added the captain - Daichi.

With Kageyama and Hinata, it all became a competition and the rivalry often burned like fire in the air. But it was just of the field. On their side of the net, Kageyama was his strongest ally, and together they made "the weird first-year combo".

-

-

-

The boys had a little drinking break after a while during, which  they could regain their strength. Hinata was taking a Long sip from his water bottle when Kiyoko - the manager - came into the gym. As always Tanaka and Noya were delighted to see her and greeted her warmly. But Hinata noticed something else. Or rather someone. Then behind the beautiful Kiyoko another girl was looking over her shoulder. Her blonde hair was short and tied in a side ponytail. Her eyes reminded him of a deer's. Brown, large and shimmering. She wore the typical school uniform. She was pretty — no question.
Wait. What am I thinking!
Just as Hinata was staring at her, Kyoko's words brought him back to the present.

"She'll be ... Ehm maybe ... our new manager." Kiyoko said a little nervous.

The girl took an unsteady step forward and introduced her self with an curt bow.
"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka! From the class 1-5!"