1

"You no king Custard" -Chili Pepper

Here it was again, almost every day. Chili Pepper would berate and criticize him for saying he was a king. Today, he had enough. He would normally yall at her or lose his temp but today? Today, he just glared at her, a sickly glare of dread. Chili Pepper was not used to that but kept testing him anyway but he said nothing.

"Hey kid, your acting weird" -Chili Pepper

He said nothing and stared at her. Chili Pepper shrugged it off and walked away but something felt off about this. The next day, he was gone. She couldn't find Custard anywhere. Chili Pepper thought he was just upset and was hiding somewhere. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. He's been gone for a week, not a problem to Chili Pepper but the others, they were searching left and right for him ever since the second day. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. The next day, he was still gone. Another week. 2 weeks and he was missing, where is he? Chili Pepper started to get worried, no, scared. Custard was only 12 and he's been gone for 2 weeks! Chili Pepper would run into the forest to look for him. Pancake would search through the air. Fig would ask the animals if they've seen him. Strawberry Crepe even tried to send TrackerBots to find him.

Custard has been missing, missing for oh too long. Too long, it was like he was vanished out of thin air. There was no trace of him and no one could find him. Everyone gave up...Except for Chili Pepper. She had a feeling this was all her fault. She was the last person to ever see him and it was that glare he gave her. The glare, the last of his face. That Glare...It was not right. Chili Pepper thought about it more and could tell there was so many emotion going on in that 1 glare, it was nerve-wracking. It's been around a month, Detective Almond has concluded Custard is dead and the case was closed. Everyone has moved on, even Chili Pepper lost hope.

June 12. The time is 3:42 and the weather was clear with bluebirds singing their hearts out. A normal day until someone entered the Kingdom. The kingdom had developed so much over a year and a half, many people thrived there. It was around the time school ended and kids ran out of the school but one saw someone, he was too curious and snuck close to the kid. Pancake had never seen this kid. Their hair was dirty blond and their eyes a cold teal. They had a short blue cloak on and their skin was dirty with a scar across their right cheek. Pancake got closer to them but tipped on with made the kid run away. Pancake called to them but it was too late, gone. Pancake dusted himself off and walked away, something felt familiar to that kid for some reason.

Pancake wanted to tell someone about to encounter so he walked up to Onion, she's quite shy but they're both good friends.

"Onion!" -PC

Onion looked at him and waved.

"Hi Pancake. Whats up?" -Onion

Onion sat on a beach next to a small park with many trees. She was wearing a small purple white dress and was holding her doll. Pancake sat next to her, he was wearing a dark brown sweater and black shorts with red sneakers.

"Something weird happened today. There was a kid near the school and when I got close they just vanished!" -PC

Pancake giggled but stopped when he saw the scared look on the purple-haired kid next to him.

"You saw them too!?" -Onion

"Huh!?" -PC

Onion explained she saw that person too. She saw them watching her while she played in her backyard.

"I thought it was just a ghost! But if you can see them too then..." -Onion

Pancake got a little scared and suggested asking Detective Almond about this creepy kid. The 2 kids ran to the Walnut's house and knocked on the door. The door flung opened and there was Almond. Almond was in his usual clothes but the trench coat was not there

"Mr.Almond something weird happened" -Onion

Almond nodded his head indicating he was listening. Onion explained how there was a creepy kid watching them.

"Dirty blond hair and teal eyes. That doesn't seem to be any kid in this kingdom. I'll look closer to check, you 2 should go home." -Almond

Who was this?