valentine's special﹒ various

Zacznij od początku

     "So, [Name], will you allow me to take your hand in marriage, and eventually start a family with me," Venti finalized, voice unwavering as his green eyes stared into yours.

Tears rolled down your cheeks, your eyes closing tightly as you tackled your boyfriend to the floor. "Yes! A thousand—no, a million times yes! Oh, Venti, I love you so much!" you cried out, not caring if your clothes picked up dirt from being on the floor.

After composing yourself, you watched as Venti slipped the ring on your ring finger. Venti held your hand as the two of you stood up, cheeks flaring and burning to the point where you wanted to shove your head in a bucket of ice.

Crowds of people formed around you, congratulating the two. Your lips hurt from smiling too much, your eyes never leaving Venti's.

Your waitress and cook, Xiangling, bolted over to the two of you, ignoring the complaints. Apparently, she too, co-owned the restaurant. At such a young age, too.

     "It's an honor for the two of you fine people to get engaged in my restaurant! Oh, I can barely contain my excitement! Here, here, take these. Even if it won't make a difference, I offer you my blessing through free food!" Xiangling exclaimed, handing over a box of what looked like cake.

You and Venti's eyes widened out of their sockets, staring at the chocolate cake covered with melted fudge. Drool dribbled off of the side of his mouth, causing you to chuckle lightly.

Xiangling stared at the two of you in silence, reluctantly taking the white box in your hand. "Wow, Chef Xiangling, this looks amazing! I don't think we can accept this—for free!?" you mumbled, staring at the cake astonishingly.

The girl blushed, flustered by your praises. "Really, no big deal! It isn't everyday we see people get proposed to in our restaurant. Come to think of it, I've never seen it happen!" the blue-haired girl insisted.

     "I guess we have no choice but to accept your kind offer, little miss. Oh, my, would ya look at the time? Looks like we've got to go!" Venti butted in, grabbing your arm and swiftly turning around. "Ahh man, this bill is really high! My poor wallet might not be able to handle this..."

Xiangling gasped, quickly shaking her head no. "Please, all of the food is on the house! I can pay for it!" she quickly spoke, stopping Venti from pulling out his wallet. A smile adorning your face, still, you thanked Xiangling.

The two of you walked out of the classy restaurant, walking off to the side. Venti held his hand out, and you took the ring off and placed it into his palm. He pulled out a piece of paper, marking something off.

"Awesome! Two restaurants down! We're eating good tonight, dearest! You might want to tone it down with the effects, though.."

Diluc

Gulping, you stared down at the trash can in front of you, debating on whether or not you should throw the card into it.

Tear stains were littered on the envelope, showing evidence of how you felt after finding out Diluc wasn't interested in Valentine's Day, much less you.

He made it obvious he wanted nothing to do with you, or this specific day. You remember him specifically looking at you, as if telling you he wasn't into you.