Chapter 1 Tragic mistakes

There back and better than ever!!!

A year had passed since the skins gang had seen each other and friendships that were once there had faded away.

It was a new year, new starts and everything was about to change because tony’s sister eura was commencing her first day at college, of course it’s where tony and the rest of the skins gang went, oh boy!!!

Eura: Tony wake up its 8am and we’re going to be late for college.

Tony: Eura for god sakes! What time is it?

Eura: No matter what time it is. Stop sulking and get ready we are going to be late.

Tony: I wasn’t sulking.

Eura: Yeah yeah whatever stud! Now get ready I don’t want to miss first period.

Tony: Eura who cares about college and anyone there and most of all who cares about me.

Eura: OMG are you still not over boy-girl yet?

Tony: What’s that meant to mean?

Eura: It means stop being such an ass and feeling sorry for yourself and get a move on. We haven’t got all day. (EURA SAID WITH SARCASM)

Tony: You really know how to cheer up your big brother don’t you. (TONY SAID RECITING THE SARCASM)

Eura: Well I try!! (EURA SAID SWEETLY)

Tony could see his sister was being sarcastic but he loved her and after all she had been there for him after everything that had happened the previous year with Tea and Michelle and all the other crap in his life he had to deal with.

After tony had flashback to reality …

Tony was about to speak when he heard a voice shout from downstairs! It was his dad.

Dad: Tony and eura get your butts down here now!!

Eura: what’s he want!

Tony: Probably to tell us that we’re late for college or maybe he’ll drag us there instead.

THEY BOTH LAUGH

Dad shouts again!

Dad: TONY AND EURA GET DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW!!!!

Eura: Coming daddy.

Tony: Coming papa.

Meanwhile on the other side of the town Michelle was making her way to the local convenience store, when her phone rang

Blasting out the tone SHOUT SHOUT that Stanley had sung to her last year at eura’s rave party,

Taking it out of her pocket she answers…

Michelle: Hello boyfriend!!

Stanley: Hey Shelly! It sounds so good to hear you call me that.

Michelle: Oh yeah well how about you meet me and I’ll give you a private talking session.

Stanley: Yeah sounds great!

Michelle: Sounds greater to me! Anyways where are you?

Stanley: I’m still stuck at home with mom but I’m going to college when my mom can get this bloody new car to start that she bought for me.

Michelle: Oh a new set of wheels. You must take me for a spin (MICHELLE SAID IN A SEDUSIVE TONE)

Stanley: yeah defiantly. we can explore the car.

Michelle: slow down your going too fast.

Stanley: I’m not going fast enough!! (STANLEY COULD HEAR MICHELLE GIGGLE DOWN THE PHONE) anyways I’ll see you at college. I love you.