When silence once again loomed over the duo, Ara decided to take this as her chance to explain herself to the girl, "Look, about the other day . . . "

Ara had wanted to apologize to Gorya about the events that had unfolded since the very day they had happened. But she couldn't due to both the anxiety of the situation, as well as the fact that she had no idea who Gorya was. But now that she stood before her, she thought that she had a good chance to do so.

However, she was proven wrong as just as she opened her mouth to continue, Gorya held a hand up to stop her from doing so.

"We don't need to talk about that." she  stated, with a rather bitter tone, before turning on her heels towards the opppsite direction, "Let's just get the tour over with."

And just like that Gorya stalked off, not saying anything else, causing Ara to abruptly scramble after her in confusion. Whilst Gorya began listing the names of the places they passed by in a rather monotone voice, Ara tried her best to keep up, despite the fact that she was trying her to best to explain her actions from the other, whilst the girl was simply choosing to avoid the conversation entirely.

Finally, when their tour came to an end, Ara was able to catch a break and open her mouth without being interrupted, which was something that had been a struggle for the last fifteen minutes on its own, "Look, I really didn't mean to push you. If you'd just believed me and not tried snatching my bag, then—"

"—Then what?" Gorya once cut her off before she could finish now with crossed arms.

"We could've avoided further conflict." Ara frowned, not appreciating the girls attitude, "It's not nice to go around throwing heavy accusations at people without proof, you know?"

Ara knew that the girl had every right to be upset given that she had been humiliated thanks to Ara. But at the same time, she had no right to accuse Ara and try to snatch and look through her property without having the consent to do so.

The whole situation was just messy.

Upon hearing Aras words, the girl laughed in both bewilderment and annoyance, "And its not nice to deny committing a crime when I saw it happen with my own eyes, either."

This caused Ara to furrow her brows in confusion on the words, "That's impossible."

Gorya however tilted her head in a mocking manner, "Is it?" she asked before huffing as she began to explain what she'd seen, "I saw you make a run for it just as you brushed past us wearing that exact jacket with your hair up and everything."

As Ara processed Goryas words, trying to somehow correlate them with what had happened, it hit her. The girl Gorya had seen running wasn't Ara, but the person that had bumped into Ara when Naree had left to grab some paper towels — wearing the exact same jacket as her, before making it towards the exit.

That was it.

Ara opened her mouth to explain to Gorya of the events that she'd just recalled. However, Gorya simply interrupted her once again before a word could come out, which Ara noticed was now becoming a reoccurring problem for her.

"Anyways, the tour is done." Gorya said as she took out a sheet of paper with information on it, handing it to Ara as she did so.

"This is has directions to both your homeroom and locker." she explained pointed towards certain parts of the paper so that Ara knew where to retrieve certain information, "You should be good, but if you need anything, then I guess come to me."

And without wasting any more time, Gorya simple turned around on her heel and walked off. There was no goodbye or any acknowledgement of the conversation the two had just moments earlier, there was just simple avoidance and an undertone that hinted to Ara that Gorya didn't want anything to do with her.