𝟎𝟎𝟑

IT SEEMED THAT SCHOOL WAS something that Ara couldn't find herself avoiding, even in this unknown place she was still yet to find the proper truth about. Ara realized that should've paid closer attention to Narees words from a few days prior on her attendance to this Kocher High, because if she did, than she wouldn't have been as confused as she'd been the following Monday morning when Naree woke her up at exactly seven in the morning to tell her to prepare for school.

If that on its own wasn't bad enough, then the uniform that Ara was required to wear wasn't to her liking at all. Although it was similar in style to the uniform in her school, the colors were very different. Unlike the elegant blue and white colours, this uniform came with a white dress shirt, green vest with some white over line designs and a green and beige plaited skirt.

Though Ara wondered if she could somehow avoid wearing the whole combination together, she still found herself somehow wearing it and making it work. Unlike her, Naree liked the uniform she was wearing given that she'd been wearing it for a while now and had gotten used to the colors. She'd told Ara that she'd be doing the same in no time.

Oh boy. If only that were true.

It didn't take Ara that long to get ready, despite the fact that her whole routine was completely different from the one she was used to at her world. Though there were certainly more luxurious items that she was able to use to get prepped, as well as the fact that there were an extra set of hands to help her out for whatever she need, Ara was able to get through her morning without any worry.

Because Ara was supposedly a junior, whilst Naree was a sophomore, the two wouldn't really see each other throughout the day, other than during their breaks. They barely had time to say their goodbyes to one another when they arrived as Naree was in a rush for a club meeting, whilst Ara had to meet up with her tour guide to the assigned area.

Because of how huge the school was, Ara found herself slightly lost, roaming around like a lost puppy, asking for help from a couple of people, before finally spotting the area she was supposed to meet up with her tour guide. When she arrived, she was confused to see that there wasn't anybody nearby, meaning she was either early or lost.

Ara decided to go with the latter, given that they practically rushed out of the house that morning. Just as she whipped her phone out to ask Naree if she was at the correct spot, a rather familiar voice called out to her in enthusiasm.

"Hello. You must be the new kid—" As Ara turned her head to get a good look at what she assumed was her tour guide, she felt her face drop upon recognition of the person she was looking at.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

There stood before Ara, the girl from the cafe the other day, the one that had accused her of theft and then fallen into a pile of drinks after she tried yanking Ara to stop her leaving. And boy did she not look happy to see Ara.

Ara gulped, feeling the familiar guilt was over her once again about the events that had transpired, "Hello to you too." she greeted back unsure of what to say.

The girl on the other hand grumbled as she stared at Ara in disbelief. She was quiet for a couple of minutes seemingly in thought before finally speaking up, "I'm Gorya, you're tour guide. But considering that we're already somewhat acquainted with one another, we don't need to waste time with the introductions."

"Right." Ara trailed, feeling awkward by the tense atmosphere, "I'm—"

Before Ara could tell Gorya her name, she cut her off, "Oh I know who you are, Mayura Wong, the transfer student." she said and Ara felt stupid for assuming she didn't already know her "name", given she was her tour guide.