Chapter Three: The Game [3]

Dizian was quietly leaning into a corner near the school entrance, obviously waiting for someone. He found himself being stared by girls which made him uncomfortable and frown. Having such a face only bring him trouble.

   Almost all of the person he had encountered says one thing; he has such a very handsome face. Dizian has a thick silky hair, a tall well formed nose, an almond shape eyes paired with mantle green orbs , and lips that sit perfectly into his face. Moreover, he had very thick and long eyelashes and a beauty mark below his left eye.

Well, at least that's how people had described him. He knew people tend to exaggerate too much.

'Do they all just focus on the looks?'

   Suddenly, a girl approached him handing a box of chocolate. Ah that's right, it was Valentines day today, he doesn't really pay attention to this kind of occasion. Unfortunately, dizian was not a fan of chocolates or any sweets except lollipops and sour or spicy sweet candies.

    He sighed walking away, totally ignoring the poor girl who had already stiffened at where she's at.

   Dizian then felt an arm wrapped around his neck. He glance at his right to see Anthony and Eva.

   "Man, you should really to stop being a snob."

    "Seriously, you're hurting the girl' feelings."

    Here we go again with the lectures of the couple. Dizian rolled his eyes before putting on his earphones in, blasting the music loudly.

    Valentines, chocolates, Love; dizian does not care for any those things, all he wanted was to get through school nice and quiet without hindrance.

   "...na."

    He was satisfied seeing people happy with their partner. He does not wish for it it, well, he does too sometimes but he couldn't just see himself being with anybody or is it that he was not imagining enough.

   "Luna!"

    Dizian got back into his senses when someone shook his arm from the side. It was Arlo, the childhood friend of the body he's possessing. Seems like he must have spaced out in between their conversation.

    Arlo was your typical calm and sweet guy. Worried was shown in his eyes while looking at him.

    "Sorry, I spaced out a bit. What were you saying again?" Dizian casually smiles and patted Arlo's hand which made him let go.

    It almost slip into Dizian's mind that he now had a female body which was much physically weaker than his previous one. Arlo's grip wasn't that strong yet he could feel his arm hurting slightly or it could be that he was still not used on this body that was why he easily feel pain.

     "Ah right, as I was saying, Elaina and Josefina are in class 3-D while we are in class 3-A. Tomorrow is also our entrance ceremony—"

     Caressing his numb arm all dizian could do was hum and nod as an answer as he half away listen to this blue haired man.

    'Psst.' Agapius who was laying on dizian's lap repeatedly tap his stomach.

    Looking down at Agapius dizian gave him a questioning look. All of a sudden, a voice spoke to him through his mind. Ah this must be telepathy, how cool! He thought holding a straight face outside.