Smurfberry picking

I slowly flutter open my eyes and stretched whilst yawning slightly, I stood up as the sun's bright and sunny rays meet my eyes from the window.

I scratch my eyes and get off of the bed by using the stairs near me.

I went to a changing room and wore my usual outfit as I pick up my bow and arrows. I then quietly walked out of Smurfette's hut, trying not to wake her up, as I exit her hut i look around, the sun was still rising up to the sky and there wasn't a single person in sight.

I look around, slightly confused as I start walking around random paths. I walked past multiple huts, Greedy's bakery, Farmer's fields and etc. Yet, not a single person was seen. I assumed that everyone else was asleep while I was the only one awake, I shrug to myself and walk off to the forest.

I arrive in the forest where of course multiple trees were, I looked up to try and find the tallest tree and luckily found one. Obviously I climbed it til I reached the highest branch.

I arrived at a branch and stood on it, there, I gazed upon the whole forest. There were mainly trees everywhere and even some mountains and hills.

Still, I wasn't able to find smurfy grove even with this sight. I sigh hopelessly, frowning as I looked down, wind gushing through my hair as I start to think: "...maybe i'll never be able to find my way back home.." i thought.

I suddenly hear a voice coming from the very bottom call out my name, I look down with a brow raised and to see him again.

Obviously, it was Farmer Smurf with a cart in hand. I crouch down to get a better look at him.
"Farmer!?! That you!?!" I shout out, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah! It's me!..erm, i suggest you get off of that branch before-" He shouts back.
"Before what!?!" I cut him off, shouting again.

Suddenly, the branch I was standing on snapped.

My eyes widened as I start to panic "oh no..." I tell myself.

The branch finally broke as I start to fall to the very bottom, I guess It turns out I shouldn't have picked the tallest tree after all.

I screamed as I kept falling, I don't even know if Farmer was doing anything but watch me fall to the ground.

I felt like I was getting closer and closer from hitting the ground, and obviously I was correct. I couldn't do anything else but accept the fact I'm gonna die, I slowly close my eyes and form a sad-like expression. I then tell myself my final "goodbye" and waited for myself to fall and die.

Instead of falling onto the ground, I fell on something else.

I exclaimed and got out of somewhere, I look around confused as I start breathing heavily, turns out I landed on a big pile of leaves. I look over at Farmer who was panting as he leaned onto his cart which was filled with two baskets.

I furrowed my brows and walked over to him. He looked at me with a slight smile. "Hey" he greeted, I stayed silent as I stare into his eyes, he stared back. I furrowed my brows and stomp over in front of him, he blinked a few times with a confused expression and chuckled nervously afterwards.

I quickly hugged him tightly before he could've said anything else, Farmer got confused and just patted my back in a friendly manner.

"Thank you so God damn much, Farmer, I can't thank you enough for saving my life..but, how'd you do it..?" I ask.

"Well while you were falling, I started getting a bunch of leaves as fast as I could and made a whole pile of them for you to land on" he replies, smiling slightly.