The Smurf village

I groan to myself very loudly and kick a tree at the very bottom. Hi, I'm Y/n. You might be wondering what's happening right now, but you'll find out eventually if you keep reading.

I am so god damn frustrated, I've been lost in this god damn forest for two days now and I still haven't found my way to smurfy grove! Why did smurf blossom have to run away like that..she could've grabbed my arm and run with me towards smurfy grove or something! She knows that I can't find my way to that place by myself...God damn it, blossom.. I thought to myself as I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Now I'm just stuck in this forest without anything but myself and a bow and arrow..well, at least I can defend myself with this..twig, as I call it. I sigh, not knowing what else to do.

My stomach hasn't eaten anything for the past few hours and I am starving to death right now. I groan and just continue to hit my head on a tree.

I furrow my brows and continue to roam around the forest.

~ T.S ~

If I'm correct, if I take a left, continue ahead and spot a very much teared apart up leaf, go right and go to another right i'll see smurfy...nevermind, I was wrong. I scoff, why is it so hard to try to find smurfy grove?? I literally live there but somehow I don't know how to get myself there. I thought to myself.

I continue to walk around, as I do I hear mt stomach growl. I put my hand over it as I look at it, I sigh, slowly losing hope of getting to smurfy grove...am I..gonna starve to death now? Great.

Once again, I continue roaming around the area. I then spot an odd looking village along the way, it seems that they used mushrooms for houses and huts..the builder must have weird ideas huh. I hide under a big leaf that was just near me and I glanced around. While glancing around every little bit of the mushroom village I spot a field filled with a ton of vegetables. Nobody in sight.

I lick my lips as I stare into some of the crops, as I did my stomach kept growling. Usually I didn't like vegetables..like, one bit, but maybe now's not the time to complain about food, if it's food then it's edible and I gotta eat.

I sprint towards the field stealthily, luckily for me no one seemed to notice, thank God training with Smurf Storm paid off. While I was tip toeing towards the field I accidentally stepped on a branch, making a loud crack noise. I gulp and quickly duck behind a barrel, I start to hear voices from a distance, asking themselves what the noise I made was. The voices stopped talking and I assume they didn't bother anymore. I let out a 'phew'.

I continue to crawl my way towards the field, how long til I even get there? While I was under that god damn leaf it looked like it'd just take a couple of seconds to get there..jeez. I thought to myself.

Finally! I'm close to the field of crops..ugh, I can't wait to eat any longer, it's been two days since I've ate. I continue to crawl pass by a guy who was sitting on a bench, looks like he doesn't even give a care about anything. That's good.

I finally made it to the field, once again I lick my lips as I stare at all the crops from the field. I sigh in relief as I start to gather up a couple of vegetables from a basket near by, I snicker and run away back to the forest. I arrive behind a tree and sit there as I catch my breath, I look behind the tree to check if anyone saw me, I smile as I saw nobody. I put the vegetables down on the ground and start eating them viciously, these tastes honestly delicious, I haven't eaten a single thing for two days now and I am SO relieved that I have.

I close my eyes cherishing the whole taste of the food I just ate, "mm mm mm..! The flavors are melting on my tongue..!" I say to myself.

Maybe I should get more, my stomach isn't just full yet..Yeah definitely a good idea to get more. I gulp everything that was in my mouth and stand up from where I was sitting down and peek back at the mushroom village.