As Keigo got her bra off of her, his mouth instantly went to her small breasts as his hands still worked on her clothes making her skirt and panties come off of her body. She let out soft moans as she felt two of his fingers slip inside of her. "K-Keigo!"

"I got you babe, c'mon let it out." Keigo spoke softly to her as he moved his fingers faster and harder into her.

She held onto her bed tightly as her eyes shut, she could only let out loud pleasurable moans as she felt his fingers curve just right inside of her. As she got to her first orgasm he slipped her legs over his shoulders before he drove his tongue inside of her. Her hands went from the side of the bed to the top of his head as she moaned out louder.

Ivy couldn't contain herself as she felt the pleasurable sensation that Keigo was giving her. She had no idea what to do in her situation but to take what pleasure he was giving her as he made her have her second orgasm. As her body turned limp from the amount of pleasure that she felt, keigo had his hands on either side of her head as he looked down at her.

"How was that Ivy?"

"T-That felt really nice Keigo...B-But I still feel the burning sensation inside of me. I-It wasn't enough. Y-You're going to have to take my first time" Ivy said flustered

"I was afraid you'd say that, are you absolutely sure you want me to do that instead of Kou?"

"I'd prefer you to take it than him. He's a vampire, he'd have blood lust if he smelt the blood that came from me. He would probably drink from me and be crazy if he took my first time. I wouldn't want him to go through that in fear of killing me."

"You have a point there. Alright then. I'll go through with this but just know that I'm doing this because I love you and I want to help you out. Alright?"

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm well aware of that, you'd never do anything to use me Keigo. It's why I'm entrusting you with my first time."

He nodded his head before he kissed her on the lips, she instantly kissed him back as she stripped him of the clothes that he wore. He allowed her to strip him as he turned them over so she was on top of him. As the last bit of his clothes had gotten off of him he wanted to turn them back around, but Ivy wouldn't have it as she gave him the same treatment that she had given Kou the previous day.

Keigo was moaning just as much as Kou was, but having no shame in moaning out her name. As she got him to his first orgasm, he felt winded for what she had done. He shut his eyes for a moment to gather himself as he felt Ivy moving herself up his body.His golden eyes opened as he looked at her. "What the hell do you think you're doing missy?"

"I need you Keigo."

He instantly turned them back around so she was back first onto her bed before he kissed her on the lips. "Alright babe, last chance to get out of this. I don't wanna hurt you sweet heart."

"Keigo please fuck me, I can't take this anymore." She whined out begging as she looked up into his golden eyes

That was all he needed to hear for him to slip her left leg around his waist and to pull her body into his-making the tip of his member be at her entrance. As he looked into her eyes, he could tell that she had mentally checked out, all she wanted was him. So he held her hands tightly within his as he slipped himself fully into her. She let out a loud whimper at first before she held onto his hands tightly. "F-Fuck..."

"I got you princess, it's alright." He cooed softly into her ear

She nodded her head softly before she kissed his cheek. "P-Please...M-Move Keigo dear."

He did what she asked of him and the feeling he felt was euphoric as both of them were moaning out. Keigo couldn't contain himself as he was inside of her, he let go of her hands and held onto her hip with one of his hands as the other went to the bed frame-just so he could give her just what she wanted from him.

Ivy instantly wrapped her arms around his torso just so she could get to his wings, knowing damn well they were a weak point for him. He growled out a bit, feeling her touch his wings, him telling her to stop went onto deft ears as he couldn't stop himself from going harder and deeper inside of the red haired siren under him. As Ivy felt herself getting close to her orgasm she let Keigo know only for him to go harder inside of her making her ograsm quicker.

He soon followed suit as he then pulled out of her and lied on top of her panting. "D-Damn...I..I didn't think being with you would turn out like this." Keigo admitted

Ivy chuckled a bit. "I know you've had to have seen me naked more than once since you've been here. I'm not ashamed of my body, and I'm not ashamed that one of my lovers saw me constantly that way. I just wished you would have made a bigger fuss for me to see you."

Keigo averted his eyes as his face was against her breasts. "I didn't want to freak you out."

"Aww, poor keigo.." She teased

"By the way, how are you feeling princess?" Keigo asked changing the subject

"It's still there, it went from a ten to an eight."

"Holy shit babe, I'm going to have to call Kou to get his ass here. There's no way I'm going to be able to tame your sex drive on my own."

"Knew that, it is why I'm connected to both of you." Ivy said with a grin

"Guess everything is set up for a reason huh?" Keigo asked as he pulled himself up from being on top of her

"Yups, sure now I can sorta think properly but it's not going to be enough for me to be able to work or function properly."

"Why don't I get a bath ready for you since I probably went a bit too hard on you for your first time and after that I'll call Kou."

She nodded her head in agreement. "Okay Keigo."