He looked at me with a quick smirk. 

Challenging me?  Hah! Two can play that game..

I was wearing easy-to-slip-off heels so I took them off

I was wearing easy-to-slip-off heels so I took them off. I lifted both of my feet and slid one of them up Caius' leg. He made a soft yip and stared at me with a full flushed face. With my other leg, I fought with Raven's.

But I pretended to read the Menu and even called for the waitress.

"What would you like?" 

Since we were at ta French Café I ordered a Café au lait and a chocolate cream croissant.

Raven casually ordered an espresso while Caius stuttered while ordering his. Currently, Raven placed his foot (with shoes on) on top of mine. Above he didn't look like he was doing anything but Caius was obviously on edge.

When the food arrived I slipped my foot off and went back to wear my shoes. Caius released a breath, I picked up my drink and took a sip. 

*clearing of throat*

I took a peek at Raven with a smile, he pursed his lips while remaining in eye contact. What was I doing? Instead of fighting with him, I repeated what I did to Caius to him. I took a bite of my croissant even while doing it.

"V-Valentina, the c-chocolate filling spilled..there." He shyly talked about some of it spilling on my cleavage. I didn't notice it since I was busy making both of them flustered.

"Oh, thank you." I used my pinky finger to scoop it out and licked it.

Caius covered his face while Raven shifted on his seat. What? was that disgusting? I remember Nagi scolding me about not doing it in front of other people but I don't see anything wrong though?

It's a crime to waste chocolate filling.

I stopped and stood up, "I'm going to use the restroom." I excused myself. 

After I washed my hands, I stepped out but Raven was blocking my way.

"What do you think you were doing?" He raised his brows at me. I placed a hand on my waist and matched his domineering posture.

"I was just copying you, after all, the older the wiser right? I wanted to be wise so I copied you, Mr. President." I smirked and walked away.

"You shouldn't start what you can't finish, Miss McKenna." He glared at me

"Oh trust me, I can." And If I can't, running away is an option too so who cares? Not me that is.

I left him as fast as I could. It's frickin dangerous for an omega to be near any Alpha, especially a Superior one.

Their Pheromones can get addicting, even suffocating to a point. Most especially if they're emotional. Lucky for me, he wasn't much of an emotional person.

'I wonder when that gas mask is coming. I might need it for future use.'

I was walking back to the table when the waiter that was in front of me tripped. I caught him by pulling him by his waist till his back hit my chest but that was fine, a little pain isn't that much of a deal.

"Are you good?" I asked him.

He turned around and faced me, his face flushed red and then he suddenly pushed me down to the floor. Pinning me down and then sucking on my neck.

Fuck- he's in his heat. This is as dangerous to me as to any other Alpha. Beta's got it good but this man is a beta.

"Get off of me or I'll cut off your dick and shove it so far up your ass." Somehow when I said that he became hornier..*sigh* what a pain.

He was then pulled off of me and I was pulled back at the same time. I looked behind me and it was Caius, he was frantically wiping off the saliva on my neck while covering his nose because of the other guy's pheromones.

Raven pulled the waiter by the collar and dragged him to the employees only area. 

"Oh no it won't come off..he- he gave you a hi-hickey.." Caius stuttered with tears in his eyes. Why the heck is he cryin'??? I should be the one crying here, the heck. But he sure is cute..

"It's fine, it wasn't his fault nor was it mine. Heat tends to make you lose control, I suppose you know that too, don't you?" I patted his hands.

He took out an alcohol spray and rubbed it over the hickey. Didn't expect that this would be my first hickey experience. How anti-climactic.

"I-I'm so sorry about that miss, please tell us what to do and we will definitely do so." The manager came out and bowed.

"No need, it's fine. Just take care of that employee well and I don't mean by firing him, Ok?" I leaned in to whisper.

"Y-Yes miss! T-Thank you!" He bowed.

"Are you seriously not going to do anything about it?" Raven grabbed my wrist and questioned me with a confused gaze.

" *sigh* Why would I? Again, it ain't his fault neither is it mine. If you look over there at the wall you can see he's been given the new best employee of the year recognition. Why the heck would he waste a year's worth just to fuck up in front of so many people? Doesn't make sense right? So it's an accident." I deduced.

"Are you leaving already?" Caius asked. I pointed at the glass window and both of them looked over.

"I'm pretty sure their lookin' for Mr. President over here, you're his secretary so it's natural for you to go with him. So I'll just go, let's do this again next time. It was fun." I hugged him.

"You too, Mr. President," I smirked and gave him a handshake. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "By the way, I'm not backing off...Raven."

"Tch, you brat."

To be Continued . . .