01 | New friend

This book contains Swearing + Blood & Gore which May be uncomfortable for some readers.

Cover art isn't mine! Creds to the rightful owner!

I read lots of stories here in wattpad and this is my first book!enjoy! ( :

-Preview-

"I'm..- sorry N/n i-if i got you i-into this mess..."

He spoke i looked at him with my flashlight on my hand as i held to it tight.

"Don't worry Chris , It isn't your fault don't blame yourself , I-im glad i get to be here w-with you , seeing you here alright and safe.."

Chris looked at me with a small smile , as we both look away a blush forming on both of our cheeks.

"L-let's just finish this... And then we'll rest.."

"M-mhm..!"

-

Y/n's Pov:

"Daddy? Where are we going.?" I asked looking at my dad from the back seat he smiled.

"Well Y/n , A good friend of Mine said i should come over to their new opened restaurant , Are you excited.?" My dad spoke as he turned his attention to driving , it took me 10 seconds to think about it. We moved here 6 months ago, after my mother's death. Dad was every protective of me ever since, trying as hard to pay more attention to me than before, my thoughts was stopped as i looked at the road before replying

"Yup!"

"Good , Also we are here buddy"
Dad then parked near a restaurant With the name of 'Fredbears Family diner' i looked at it amazed.

"Woahh!" I gasped as i looked at dad and grabbed his hand as i pointed at the restaurant.

"Is this the one daddy?" I spoke he nodded with a smile , i jumped in excitement as i tried to drag my dad inside. i mean who wouldn't get excited?! This is the place where people said there were cool animatronics!!

"Daddy! Let's go come on!"

"Excited bud? Let's go then." He said walking inside the restaurant i followed behind him holding his hand tightly with a smile.

I then saw the characters from the cartoon called 'Fredbear and friends' i immediately went to look for a certain character , 'springbonnie'. He was my favorite since i watched the show, i liked his goofy and sassy personality.

I admired the yellow rabbit as i was about to step forward but then my dad patted my shoulder which gained my attention as i turned to him.

A Man in a purple tuxedo was beside him with a creepy smile , my dad crouched down to meet my height. The man's smile gave me Goosebumps as i gave him a nervous smile back. Trying to look friendly

"Hey buddy , i want you to meet an old friend of mine, Meet William! He is the owner of this restaurant." My dad spoke as the man 'william' stepped towards me as he gave me his hand for me to shake.