Outing II

After dinner we all watched movies together. It was fun watching with all of them.

I tried to not let Andy ruined my time here. But Mark was not helping me. He'd been ignoring me and didn't even said a word to me after Andy arrived.

After the movies finished, we all gathered in our group and discuss what we're gonna do for our performance for JYP Got Talent.

Even in the discussion Mark turned away when I looked at him or ignore me. He's being a kid right now.

"Hey Mia, are you okay?" Andy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'm tired.Night." I said to him.I'm not actually tired. I just want to stay away from him. I didn't want to add another problem for Mark and I. Even though Mark is not talking to me, I know he can still hear me and I wanted him to know there's nothing going on between us.

I went to my tent and saw Jr and Jue were talking outside. I leave them two alone. I walked around the campsite. I saw Suzy sitting alone with her phone.

"Hey Mia-shi." She said waving at me."Come. Sit with me." She said. I sat next to her on the bench.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked.

"I just want to be by myself." she said. "There's a lot of stuff been happening around me."

"Oh I heard about your news." I said. The news about her relationship with Lee Minho sunbae had became popular. Very.

She let out a sigh. She rest her head on my shoulder.

"But isn't it good? You can be more open about your relationship now.Everyone already knows about it. You should be happy." I said to her.

"It's not as easy as it sounds, Mia. Her, look at these." she said showing me her phone.

I looked into it. There were comments from her account. Hate comments.They were all very nasty and bad comments about her. So this is what she's been looking at the whole time.

"I was very happy when we finally get to tell the world about us. But now, I don't know what to feel." she said. "There's always a risk when you take on this challenge." I could hear her sobbing after.

She was telling me her experiences after she debuts and her challenges. It was hard for her.

"Keep it a secret ok? Don't tell anyone about this." She said and I nodded.

That night I went to bed with worried. I had a lot of curiosity. Would my world be like Suzy's if our relationship went public? I didn't manage to sleep that much at all.

------------------

* siren

"Wake up everybody! We have lots of thing to do today!The first team ready won't be doing the cleaning!" Park Jinyoung sajangnim yelled from the megaphone.

"Urggh... it's too early." Jue complained. She looked at her phone." It's 5:00am in the morning! Give me a break!"

"I know. Hurry up let's go!" I said." Don't want to be the last one." I got up straight away. I looked in the mirror and oh my. What a face! They can't see me like this.I quickly went to the bathroom and got ready. I put on my reading glasses to hide my dark circles.

"Jue! I'll see you later." I said to her.

I went to the dining room quickly and find my team. There was no one there so I just waited.

"Hey, Mia-shi." Min unnie sat down next to me."You look cute wearing the glasses." she said.

"Oh thank you. I can't really sleep last night so my face got kinda swollen." I said. We kept talking and more of our members came. Mark still didn't said a word to me. He just listened and sat at the end of the table.