Ignorance

"Are you ready?" Choi Jeong Hoo hyung help me with the bags. He's our manager who's in charge of the trainees. He's gotta be the most patient and loyal manager ever.

He doesn't know about my relationship with Mark. So, last night I texted him not to come and don't contact me, I will.

"Yes. I'm ready. Let's go." We walk outside the door and I turn to have a last look of the room. Never ever I'm coming back to this place. *shiver

"Tomorrow, JYP wants to see you." Hyung said while driving. I'm pretty sure what Park Jinyoung would said to me.

"Oh..ok. I'll be happy to see him. Yeah I'll see him first thing." I said sarcastically. My dream is over.*sobbing inside.

The ride to home is very long. Or maybe it's just me. Jeong hoo oppa help me to carry my bags up to my dorm.I can see Jue sitting on the ground outside the dorm.

"Mia!!" She came running to me and hug me tightly."Are you okay? I want to pick you up but Jeong hoo hyung said no. So I waited for you. Oh it's good to have you back!!"

"Are you gonna help me with the bags?" Jeong hoo hyung lifts both arms asking Jue to bring inside.

"Oh okay, hyung. Can't I just give a loving hug to my best friend? " She goes up to him and grab the bags. "You're just jealous cuz you don't have friends?" Oh snap did she just said that?His face are so red. "Haha. Sorrrrrryyyy...that was a joke. I know you have friends. I think." Bamm! Again. She runs straight to the house leaving me outside. Wow! What's got into her since I'm gone?

"Gosh that girl. She is so dead tomorrow. * groans. Urrggh.." He scratches his head looking annoyed."Ah. Okay. Anyway Mia, don't forget to come to his office tomorrow. And eat your medicine,okay?"

He left straight away. Haha. How can he handle this job? It must be cost a fortune that commits him to keep working at JYPE.

I decide to text Mark. He must be waiting for it.

-Me-
Hi Mark.

-Mark-
Mia! I've been waiting for you to contact me!

I knew it!

Then he called me.

"Hi" "Mia, are you home already? Did you eat yet?Have you take your medicine?"

So many questions.

"Mark, calm down.I'm okay. I already ate foods and medicine. And I'm in my room, Sheriff."I answer his question.

I heard his laughs in my ear. It sends tingles to my body.

"Haha. Sorry. It's good to hear that." There is pause in the conversation. I think I know what he is going to say.
"Mia?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still have no idea who the person is?" He finally ask.

"No.But you know what? It's useless thinking about it." I said it.

"Huh?" He sounds confuse."What do you mean?I thought you were curious about it and it cause you stress."

"What I mean is that I'm not really gonna take this seriously. It's not a threat to me. Its just dolls. Plus they're for me. So, I'll just consider it as a gift." I said. It's true. I had my Sweet 16 at the States and there were presents for me but doesn't said from who. But I just accept it. It is similar to the matryoshka dolls, I'll consider it as a gift from someone.

"Okay, if that is what you believe in, then I'm fine with it too." He doesn't protest more."But if it's get in your way and your health, then I will hunt for that person, Em."

I laugh at his determination. "Okay, Mark." I chuckles."I'm gonna go now. We'll talk later. I need to unpack my stuff."

"Oh okay see you later then." he sounds a bit down since our conversations are short.

"Yeah see you later, Mark. Bye." I said to him.

"Bye, love you." he confidently say it. It sounds as good as when he said to me face to face.I want to hear it again.

"Mark, I can't really hear you. Can you speak louder?" I request.

"Are you sure you didn't hear it?" "Yes, I'm sure, Mark" I lie. Hehe *evil mode.

"I said bye. That's all." Is he tricking me? Or he doesn't want to say it again.

"Is that all? Oh I thought there are some more words. Oh well, maybe my mind playing tricks on me." I said. I hope he said it again.

"I love you, Mia. Bye." He said loudly and then hangs up. That was unexpected. But worth it. Hehe.

After finish my phone call with Mark, I unpack my stuff from the bags.

"Hey" Jue comes in without knocking."Do you want to eat anything?" She ask.

"No, thanks. I already ate at the food Jeong hoo hyung bought for me before we left. Plus those medicine are making me sleepy,J" I said.

"Oh alright, then. You just rest" Jue pat my shoulder. She left the room straight away.

After finish sorting my clothes, I sit on the bed. Oh it's good to be back. I miss my room, my bed, my bears,my laptop ...Oh. The box.The matryoshka dolls.

Nah. I'm not gonna be crazy about it anymore. I decide to just forget about it and I won't care who gave me this. Full stop. The end.I'm just going to move on with my life. So I just open the box..take the dolls out and place it on my study table. It matches well the tone of the room, purple and pink.