02

Author's POV
Prof. Yoon poured the soup in the bowl. Smoke was coming out of the dish as he carefully placed it on the tray along with a spoon. Looking carefully through the prescription, he picked out the right medicines and included them on the tray as well along with a glass of water. After he made sure he had everything on that wooden tray, he picked it up and took the stairs which were situated right outside the kitchen. Once he reached the second floor, he made his way towards the closed door.

He didn't knock but gently pushed the door open and peeked his head inside. He smiled as he was relieved to finally see you conscious. You woke up maybe five minutes ago and no one was there in the room. So you didn't do anything and just laid there, trying to think what had happened. "When did you wake up?" Professor asked as he entered with the tray carefully held by both of his hands.

He put it on the bedside table and sat down beside your lying figure. "Get up and have some soup. You'll feel fresh," he said. As told, you pushed your body up and sat up, resting your back on the pillows and headboard as the duvet covered the lower half of your body. Prof. Yoon was curious and worried to know exactly what had happened which caused you to collapse. But he also didn't want to ask you right away when you just woke up. So he decided to ask later when you'd be more stable to answer his question.

"Should I feed you? It's hot," he asked. You nodded. Your body was aching and you didn't feel energetic enough to even raise the spoon. Prof. Yoon warmly smiled when you nodded as he began feeding you. "So how was your day? Did you enjoy the classes?" He asked and again you nodded as you didn't utter a word. "I knew it. What about Jungkook? Did you talk to him?" He asked again, trying to start a conversation and make you speak.

Y/N's POV
I was staring at my nail and how the side of it was cracked. When did it crack? "What about Jungkook? Did you talk to him?" Sir asked. Jungkook? Did I talk to him? Am I allowed to talk to him? Sir only told me to stay with him while he isn't around. But sir didn't tell me that I could talk to him. "Y/N? What are you thinking?" He asked as he slightly shook me to take me out of trance.

"Jungkook......Jungkook is a good person," I said as I started thinking about him. "Hmm I know. So did you talk to him? What did you guys talk about?" He asked. I looked at him and blinked. Should I ask him? "Can I talk to him?" I asked. Prof. Yoon stared at me as his expression changed. He was smiling until now but now he looked sad. Or is he angry from my question? I shouldn't have asked him this question.

He didn't answer my question as he kept feeding me the soup. He didn't even talk anymore. After he was done feeding all the soup, he took the pills from the tray and took one as he gave it to me with a glass of water. I took the medicine and gulped it down with the water. After I was done, Prof. Yoon stood up with the tray. "You can talk to him. You can do anything you want with him. It's all okay, hmm?" He spoke and looked down at me. I nodded. "Now take a rest. We'll go to the university again tomorrow. Good night, dear," he said and left.

Next Morning
I woke from the sound of someone calling me. Opening my eyes, I saw sir standing in front of my bed. He was fully dressed up for university. "Good morning, dear. Wake up now and get ready. Here's your dress. I'll be downstairs making breakfast. Be quick, okay?" He asked. I rubbed my eyes and nodded. After taking a shower, I came out wearing the pants and shirt that sir left for me. Keeping the towel away, I started searching for my bag which was kept on the chair beside my study table.

As I picked up my bag, something dropped. It was the hair band with which Jungkook tied my hair yesterday. I bit my thumb for a few seconds before finally deciding to tie my hair the way Jungkook tied it yesterday. After I was done tying my hair, I left the room. Then I ate breakfast with sir as he also packed my water bottle and medicines. "I kept some money in your bag. Pay for your lunch with them, hmm?" He asked. I wanted to go quickly today. I had permission to talk to Jungkook. "Ok. Let's go now," I said as sir was slightly taken aback for some unknown reason. He chuckled before nodding as we finally started for the day.