25

After embarrassing himself , here Taehyung is trying to sleep but is not able to. why? Because he was sleeping... on the floor.

Well there is a thing called tit for tat and Jungkook is really applying that theory.

He metally thanked that person for saying this. And well , now kook was sleeping on the soft, fluffy bed. Oh how much he is loving this.

Taehyung was twisting and turning but was not able to sleep.

He thought he could secretly slip on the bed with Jungkook.

So he got up and went towards the bed and with very slow steps he started climbing on the bed but we are talking about Jungkook , the nature's gem , who has actually powers of all animal and sense of hearing is one of them and in a second Taehyung was kicked out of the bed.

He fell down with a thud but did not scream as he thought Kook did this unintentionally and man! That kick was harsh.

His waist seemed like hit by a rod.

He just layed where he fell down with a sigh and thought internally crying 

'Why Meeeeeeeeeeeeee~'

╔══•●•══╗

Jungkook woke up and saw Taehyung sleep in the same posture he was when he kicked him.

He looked so cute by the way.

But a thought crossed his mind and that made him smirk.

'Pray for yourself Kim'

Jungkook clapped his hands as he did some movements , rotating his wrists and clicking his fingers.

and suddenly a big circle of water started forming in the air, rotating in a clockwise movement and then again he clapped his hand and all the water fell on Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up in an instant gasping for air as the water was really cold.

He looked around and saw Jungkook standing with his hands folded and a smirk which looked extremely hot.

He got up and said

"w-what happened, Jungkook?"

"oh? I want breakfast Taehyung"

"oh then I will tell the mai—"

"aha no no YOU will make breakfast and that too sweet rice pudding"

"but—"

"yes?"

Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrows looking at Taehyung with sharp eyes.

"haha n-nothing I w-will make it haha "

"hmm good now go"

"yes"

Taehyung said as he ran to the washroom holding his waist to get freshed and then go to the kitchen because who goes to the kitchen wearing a completely soaked dress ?

He didn't even know what to add but he started reading the recipe book.

He added everything and at last sugar was required.

He looked at two boxes in front of him , one was salt and the other was powdered sugar.

He looked around for a maid but no one was there as Kook called them.

He bit his lips and he started guessing and chose one of them.

After an hour or so he served it in a bowl and presented it to Jungkook in his room.

Kook looked at it for a minute or so and started eating.

After taking one bite his eyes started watering.

"How is it Jungkook?"

Taehyung asked with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and said

"I-It is t-tasty very tasty. uh c-can you give me all the pudding and go to the kitchen and help the maids?"

"o-oh is that so? okay then!"

Taehyung happily brought that , gave it to Jungkook , closed the door and went to help the maid.

As he went away , Jungkook started crying.

Because THAT was very very

salty. As if he had put a whole box of salt in this.

He started crying and jumping but still eating because he will do anything but waste the food.

One thing was that he completely forgot about his powers because he was too busy crying.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Taehyung was helping maids but one of the maid asked him

"Your majesty"

"yes?"

"Where is the salt box?"

"ah see it is there"

"This?"

she asked, pointing at the box.

"yes"

"but this is sugar"

That all took for Taehyung to turn towards the box quickly as he checked tasting it and it was indeed sugar.

He quickly went towards the dustbin and saw the box and salt was written in the corner.

'So I put the whole box of salt in the pudding and J-Jungkook said it was tasty?'

he thought as he quickly ran to the room.

He opened the door to be met by a sight which was too adorable for him.

Jungkook , his baby , was sitting on the floor eating the last bite of pudding while tears streamed down as he rubbed his eyes with the sweater paws.

Taehyung quickly squatted in front of Kook as he snatched the finished bowl and hugged him as asked

"Why did you eat that baby?"

Jungkook felt his cheeks becoming hotter so he buried his head more into Tae's chest and said in muffled voice

"I down't like wasting foowd"

That's all it took for Taehyung to coo loudly.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

sorry guys , my exam finished recently and I got the idea of another book so I started working on that.

The name of the book is "Enemy?"

You can read if you want. Updates are daily there I guess

And I am really sowwy for updating this late.

Today my exam marks are also coming so wish me luck.

How are you all doing?

Do vote, comment and share your opinions

saranghae~