14

No proofread

That day Taehyung shouted his lungs out at Jungkook and slapped two times. It's not like he doesn't care for him or value him , it's just he can't let his ego down now can he? Of course not.

From that day , Taehyung rudely behaved towards him. Nowadays he also notices that Jungkook goes out for a span of time and comes back with bruises. He was worried about that and yes you are right he will not accept that.

About Irene, a few days ago Jungho (if you do not remember then it's kook's so-called-bro) got to know about her and talked about this matter and now they are working together.

About Jungkook, well he is tired of everything but he keeps his bunny smile on his face showing that he is ok but he is not. He takes good care of the former king and queen by sometimes massaging their legs or having evening tea with them.

About Irene's family, the king and queen are same arrogant as fuck where as the princess Irene is living her life like a queen and has wrapped her parents around her fingers. And about prince Kai, he is never given attention , he is craving for love , he is craving for happiness , he is craving for praises but can't even have that , rather his parents fill his life with insults and bullshits.

Today , Taehyung's childhood friend Bogum came to meet Taehyung. To say Taehyung was happy would be an understatement. He kept talking and talking with him for hours but Bogum asked something which made him stop and changed his facial expressions within seconds.

"How is it going with Jungkook"

"..."

"Taehyung?"

"It's going nothing, ok"

"Oh come on , you cannot lie to me. Tell me what happened"

"it's nothing hyung-"

"Tae!!"

Bogum glared at Taehyung as he bent forward showing that he is giving all ears to him.

"First my father out of nowhere came to me and said that I was getting married, and the he didn't even hear my opinion and told me to just go with the flow, then when I saw him I was amazed by his beauty but he is not at all beautiful no absolutely not and one more time when I threw water on him and his shirt become transparent and he was turning me on but he is not al all hot. hot and him pffff and when he woke up and bumped into the wall and i stopped myself from cooing but that was NOT cute. And he don't look like bunny and yes as his punishment I always throw water at him to wake him up and then he always has to prepare breakfast at him and I did not kiss him after I saw his too close with Yoongi but I did slap him few times and Irene yes she told me that he is very bad and is like slut and is always spreading rumours about me and he also harassed her but I forgot about that and Irene said that why did I even marry him and why not her and nowadays he is coming home with bruises which made me question but doesn't matter more is that his button nose was red today and he was looking so soft , I don't want to squish his cheeks and-"

"Ok Taehyung stop."

Taehyung let out an embarrassed chuckle as he scratched his nape.  Bogum then looked at him intendly and said,

"You are in denial"

"Huh?"

"you are denying that you like Jungkook"

"w-what? n-no I d-don't like that p-piece of shit"

"Stop it Taehyung. Listen to your heart once rather that your almond size brain and yes you DO like Jungkook and about that Irene, she definitely want to be the queen of Euonia so that's why she is saying bad about Jungkook and without knowing the truth you can also not blame him and-"