————

  Y/n lay uncomfy in the bed with sundrop holding her close to his chest.  Her face slightly blushes "sunshine...are you feeling tired??" "Not really I had a tiny bit of a nap.." "Ok...what do you wanna do I was thinking about playing cops and robbers or hide and seek from before hit maybe we can try it a different way say the entire place of this building can be anywhere you wanna hide".  Y/n thinks to herself for a moment "yeah I guess we can play hide and seek again but who's gonna be it" "me sunshine I'll be it" sundrop was already on top of her small figure as he blushes again. 

  "Wait last time you were it moondrop came out nearly giving me a heart attack!!" He smirks devishly.  "Hey stop that smirking nothing good comes from that kind of smirk" "ᴛʜᴇɴ I sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ~" his eyes glow red with his face growing dark.  Y/n panicks and bolts out of the place leaving a small dust cloud trailing behind.  From a distance could be heard loud music blaring up y/n cautiously steps foot into the DJ section.  "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜??" Y/n was distracted in the music now as she walked up to the DJ.  "Why is your music so lit...???and do you also take request?" "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢/𝚗?" She looks up at the DJ in confusion "how did you-" "𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢?"  *long inhale* "I have this one song called dancing in the dark by rihanna" "𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚗 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝" she gives the Bluetooth name as he nods his head and goes to connect. 

  Within minutes y/n was lost in dancing that she completely forgot that sundrop/moondrop is looking for her.  "𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗈- 𝗐𝗈𝖺𝗁..." Y/n looks over her shoulder to a tall muscular animatronic with red hair in a braided form ,top lime green with scales on it, teeth sharp, eyes red, gloves purple, star shaped shades were in his fingers as a smile was placed on his face.  (Something like this not my art by the way)

Y/n's face grows slightly pink at the sight of this figure standing before her "𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?? 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ...

Y/n's face grows slightly pink at the sight of this figure standing before her "𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?? 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁?" "Uh huh...." The tall animatronic comes closer kneeling down.  Gently placing his thumb and index finger on her chin lookin into her eyes as if he's taking in her features before her small body was snatched off the ground by a strong force hoisting over their shoulder.