I Just Want To Be Happy

Instead of going through the house, like a normal person, I went into my room through my window, I had left it unlocked this morning so that made it easy. I sat one the bed, shaking and texted Lola
-I'm home
She responded in less than a minute by knocking on my door. I opened it to her smiling wide as ever and throwing herself at me and into a hug. Because of course she did.
"I love you, you'll be okay, one year and you're 18 and you get to leave this-" she gestured around the house "-all and be your own person" I couldn't really think of anything to say so I just squeezed her tighter.
"Can't- breathe- too- tight" she squeaked out from the hug, I loosened my grip and finally said
"Just... don't tell anyone, not even Abby" she nodded at me and I pushed her out of my room "I want sleep" she left to her room and I closed my door. Flopping onto my bed I took out my phone.
2 missed calls from Romeo
4 texts from Romeo
-hey are you okay?
-can we maybe talk about it?
-I saw your car down the street? Do you wanna chat?
-nvm just lmk when your ready to talk
I sighed, loud and texted back
- I'll pick you up tomorrow before school at 6
I turned my phone off and put it down. Then I rolled over to try to sleep, I in fact did not sleep. I thought of me, of Romeo, my dad and how he'll most likely beat me to death if he finds out. Then I thought about how it would feel to be beaten to death, I mean he's gotten close, I've had broken bones, collapsed lungs, minor concussions, but still, it's gotta be 10 times worse to be beaten until I die. Maybe he'd take pity on me and just shoot me, it would be quicker, but my dads always been a hothead, he would want to feel it.
My alarm went off, but I still hadn't slept, still I got dressed and snuck out the window to my car, this is apparently my new routine, just skip all areas of the house inhabited by my father.
When I pulled up to Romeo's house he was sitting on his porch, he saw me and his face lit up like he saw a miracle, which in his defense it was a miracle that I actually got here. He ran to the car and hopped into my passengers side.
"I am SO sorry if I scared you off yesterday, I promise that wasn't my intention, I don't know what came over me, I get it you're straight and that was prob-" I cut him off with a kiss, he needed to shut the fuck up. He kissed back, surprisingly, and his hands went into my hair. Okay fuck, I'm definitely attracted to men, this solves that question. He licked my lip, and because I'm just easy like that, I granted him access. His tongue explored my mouth, and after a quick fight over dominance (which he won) his hands left my hair and to my hips. He pulled me over the center console so I was in his lap.
~just to let y'all know it's smut time~
The kiss was quickly becoming very heated, god damn this boy is horny, our cocks were definitely reacting, I was rock hard and I could feel him under me, also hard. I ground my hips down and into him, earning a moan that quickly suffocated into the kiss. His hand moved from my hips to my thighs and he gripped, I groaned from the pain but it was nice. His mouth left mine and quickly reattached to my neck, he kissed around the bruises causing a moan to escape my mouth. His hand was now traveling to my dick, he pulled the waistband of my sweatpants and looked up at me, pleading puppy dog eyes. Shit he's hot, I nodded my head a little frantically and he chuckled before pulling the waistband down, just enough to free my dick. I was already dripping with pre-cum which he spread around with those long pretty fingers. He looked up at me again and kissed me, then he started moving his hand. Ripples of satisfaction rocked my body, I ground my hips with the movements, gasping and panting like a wild animal.
"Good boy just like that" he said when I whimpered
"Oh you're so beautiful for me" he said when my head fell back
"That's it baby you did so good" he said when I came.
He licked my sperm off of his hand and then kissed me, deep and meaningful. I could taste my own seed in his mouth but at this point I could give less fucks. I looked down, he was still very hard, so like the good boy I am because apparently I have a fucking praise kink, I ground my hips against him again. He gasped and grabbed my hips again "let me guide sweetheart." His hands pulled my hips and ass back and forth, his clothed boner pushing into my ass. With every rock he let out the hottest little pants and moans, his head dropped onto my shoulder, biting and leaving little hickeys all over it. His hips bucked up and he let out a shudder when he came.
~smut done~
I crawled back over to the drivers seat and got some baby wipes I stashed in the backseat...for reasons. I wiped myself up, but he had to go back inside to change his clothes. I had a mini breakdown in the car because holy fuck that's the first time I did anything with a man while sober. And when he came back we just chatted and talked on our way to school. We were late. Of course. But after that my day was normal, minus the knowing glances Vesper gave me after I told him everything that happened in second period. And the death glares from Lola because she was ditched so I could have a quickie in my car, and "it was in myyyyy seattttt"

A/n- I'm ngl I'm really bad at writing smut, but  yeah, after this is gonna be a one month time skip, and all hell will break lose so enjoy the smut :)