𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by you can't come?" Karina whispered to her phone, standing outside the playroom. Her phone was pressed close to her ear. "Jaemin?"

"You heard me right, rina, jisung suddenly got a fever. I told his father not let him take a bath under the rain but the man is stubborn as a wall" jaemin huffed on the other end. Karina could picture him with his phone between his shoulder and ear, navigating the mansion his family called home. She heard the bunny sigh, "I'm so sorry karina. I know you planned this for weeks and were expecting me. I want to stop by to stop seeing my husband. I'm still mad at him"

"Jaems, are you pregnant?" A pregnant pause followed after. Karina was curious. She was getting a sense of deja vu because jaemin she was talking to was the exact same one as the one who was pregnant. "Jae—"

"Are you high karina?" The bunny asked. He wasn't pregnant. It was hard for carriers (males who can carry) to conceive. Jisung was considered a lucky case. "I can't be pregnant. Me and my husband hasn't..."

Karina silently gasped. She could believe it. Jaemin was whipped for his husband and would go down to his knees every time the older wore a tight fitting suit. "You two haven't? For how long?"

"The hell, rina! I called you to tell you that jisung is sick, not about my sex life—"

"Which you don't have right now"

"Oh shush. I'm not like you and winter, you guys don't have problems other an you reprimanding winter with her bitterness with giselle. Speaking of giselle, she and ningning okay now?"

"I'm not sure but I heard they're going to talk about it today. Georgina is going to be dropped"

"Well, at least the kids have their favorite unnie. Although, I highly doubt Hajoon would be happy to be stuck with only georgina. Not to mention playing house"

"That's why I wanted jisung to be around. But we can't help if he has a fever. Xiaojun said his twins might drop by. Maybe Hajoon would be fine with that. But I can.t be that happy with that. His twins are something else" karina sighed, already preparing herself for the ruckus xiaojun's twins might cause.

She heard jaemin snort, "what do you expect? They're a mix of xiaojun and his husband. Xiaojun is one thing and his husband is another. Mix them together and you get a copy of xiaojun and his husband"