𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

"I never agreed on this playdate" winter frowned, following her wife who was busy getting the playroom ready. The older between the two was going in and out the playroom of their twins, carrying baskets and trays of toys, food, and clothes.

"That's why I never told you" karina replied calmly. Winter would never deprive their twins of having fun, she.s the first one to say yes to whatever their whims wanted. The only problem was that this playdate was with giselle's kid. They didn't (winter didn't ) have any problem with the child, winter just didn't like the parent.

"Are you still bitter because you thought giselle liked me?" Karina put down the tray full of big lego bricks (winter didn't trust the twins with playing the miniature ones) and turned around to face her wife and mother to their twins. She gave the younger a look. "Look, winter, try to nice with giselle. You know how much of a mess she and ningning are right now. And, she won't be staying while the kids are having their playdate. She and ningning needs to settle some things. They just don't their kid being there while they settle it"

Winter could only sigh in submission. Karina was right, giselle and ningning have to sort things out properly, like shouting, screaming, and throwing things, and they had to make sure their daughter wasn't there to witness it. "Fine but please tell me you invited another kid. I don't Chunja would like to fight with her brother early in the morning"

At the mention of one twin, two pairs of feet pattered their way to where the two adults were. Karina and winter smiled at each other, the dread aura from before disappearing as they turned to the sound of pattering feet.

"Good morning Hajoon" winter greeted, picking up her son, the older twin, placing a kiss on his forehead. Hajoon only responded with a yawn, rubbing his right eye with his fist. Once he was done, he laid his head on his mama's should

er.

"Good morning Chunja" karina bent down to her daughter's height, kissing her cheeks then her forehead.

"Good morning mama!" The girl enthusiastically greeted, throwing her hands in the air before lowering them to settle on karina's shoulder. She smothered her mama with her more kisses.

Karina and winter were blessed with twins. They didn't expect it. They were planning on having one child but having another one wasn't a problem. The older one was a boy named Hajoon while younger one was a girl named Chunja. Chunja's name was supposed to be Bom but the two decided to name it for their third kid.

Hajoon and Chunja were fraternal twins who never shared the same interest and personalities. Hajoon took after winter, being hot-headed and clueless. He hated giselle's child, the same way winter hated (in a friendly manner) giselle. On the other hand, Chunja adored giselle's child. She took after karina, cool and collected but fun to be around.