𝚂𝚒𝚡

karina ignored the way Winter would glance at her for the reason winter was probably waiting for some behind her. but who would that be? jaemin? yeji? sunoo? donghyuck (she knew the sun would appear so she'll add him to the list). it won't be her. it would never be her.

sunoo, who was beside her, noticed her gloomy mood. scoffing before reaching out for jaemin's fan. it was going to be good use. with it, he didn't hesitate to whack the top of her head.

"ah! " karina exclaimed in pain, holding her head. her scream caught winter's attention who frowned with worry. sunoo was the one who noticed it, sending a teasing look at the girl. ah... young and idiotic love.

"what was that for!? " karina exclaimed, turning to glare at sunoo who nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders, throwing the fan back to jaemin's seat. she rubbed the spot that was stinging. "are you on something!? the fuck"

"oh I am on something" sunoo replied sassily, widening his eyes to prove his point as he scoffed again. "you're such an idiot"

"hey, I thought we agreed that that belonged to jaemin" karina replied, motioning to jaemin who sat perched on the armrest of an armchair while talking with jeno. his smile looked so painful that karina winced. she pouted, slapping sunoo on the arm. "what did I do? I was just looking at winter"

"that! " sunoo exclaimed accusingly, pointing at her. "that's what you did"

"is it wrong to look at the person you love? you aren't complaining at xiaojun " she then motioned to the Chinese who was peeking out of the small glass window on their door. "is it wrong to be in love? "

"there's nothing wrong in being in love" sunoo replied pointedly. "what's wrong is how blind you are too it. can't you see? winter is—"

"currently looking for you" hyunjin quickly came to the scene, slapping a hand over sunoo's mouth for the second time. honestly, he should sue these people. Hyunjin pointed to winter who was boredly sitting on the teacher's table while twirling her pen. "this is your chance" he gave her a wink.

karina cupped her cheeks. well, yeji was out of the picture which gave her a clear  chance to flirt with winter but it was hard she doesn't even know how to flirt. what if she ends up offending winter? or if she can't send her message right that:  hello! I'm in love with you!

not to mention she would be a bubbling, blushing, and melting mess in front of winter. she'll probably turn around halfway in approaching her and run back to her seat with sunoo reminded how much of a coward she was. great success in having friends.

Hyunjin and sunoo rolled their eyes in sync. they looked around  spotting hendery who was making his way to the back. sunoo pulled him to the side, surprising the older. hendery was pushed to the ground.

"you" hyunjin pointed at hendery with his free hand. "teach her some pick up lines" he pointed back to karina.

"and why would I do that? " hendery asked, arms crossed over his chest as he raised a brow.

"unless you want to be this" hyunjin replied before gesturing hendery to look at sunoo who used his thumb to make a slicing motion across his throat.

Hendery gulped in fear. jaemin's friends were scary and that's a fact. "o-okay"

"hey winter, are you a bee? 'cause you've been buzzing around me"

winter stopped twirling her pen, sitting up right as she faced a clearly stiff karina. she wanted to laugh at how the older girl had her arms stiffly at her sides and smile plastered so practiced that she felt sorry for whoever forced her to do it. she looked like her ae.