𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited? Georgina and jisung is going to be here" winter led them to the kitchen where the breakfast karina made was waiting for them. She placed Hajoon on his seat before helping karina with Chunja. "It's playdate day"

The twins looked at each other before giving out their reactions. Chunja was ecstatic, clapping her hands. She adored Georgina unnie and jisung oppa. She couldn't wait to play house with them. Jisung was going to be her husband. Hajoon on the other hand shivered. He was going to see his enemy.

"But mama" hajoon whined, kicking his feet under the table. "Why did you have to invite Georgia?"

Karina sighed at how her son called giselle's daughter. He greatly took after winter when it came to having a distaste on giselle. However, unlike winter who was friends with giselle and wasn't vocal about it, hajoon was very vocal about his hate for Georgina. Going as far as naming her after the US states.

"It's not me" winter sliced her waffles. "It was you other mama"

Hajoon turned to karina, glaring at his other mother only to look away as karina returned it with her own. His mom was scary when mad. "You could have invited Xian and Kian. They're more fun or uncle yeonjun's kid" he mumbled before stuffing his mouth. His mama's cooking was the best (second to his uncle jaemin).

"The twins have a dentist appointment but your uncle xiaojun said they could try to catch up. But if they can't they'll host the next one" other than their brunches and get outs, gucci gang managed to keep up with each other through their children's playdates. While the kids played, the adults stayed and gossiped. Sadly, karina and winter can only have jaemin to gossip with.

"But georgina unnie will come right?" Chunja asked, turning to her mama with a pout. She didn't want her favorite unnie to be missing the fun. She wanted to show her the newest doll that karina made just for her. "I want to show her naevis!"

"Sure and maybe ae karina as well" winter snickered under her breath. Karina glared at her, kicking her leg under the table. They can make fun of her ae but ae karina was the best.

"Let's just finish breakfast and get ready. Your unnie and oppa light arrive soon"