Chapter 2

It had been 7 months since the disappearance of Louie. Donald had went to the triplet's room to talk to Louie about what had happened with Della only to discover that he was gone. Scrooge had hired the best investigators he could find to search for Louie, but it was no use. The search was unfortunately postponed due to the events that occurred with Bradford Buzzard and FOWL. At first they had assumed Louie was captured by FOWL, but that wasn't the case. No, all of Louie's belongings in the triplets' bedroom was gone. Louie wasn't kidnapped, he had ran away.

After realizing that, the family finally and fully resumed their search for Louie. But no matter how they looked, no matter how hard they scoured Duckburg, they just couldn't find Louie. It was like he didn't want to be found at all.

When figuring out that Louie had ran away, Della immediately figured out that it was because of what happened the last time she had seen Louie. At first, she was angry at Louie for running away but now she was angry at herself. She had messed up big time with Louie. She wanted to fix this but she didn't know how?

It was morning, Della was in the garage just hanging out next to the Cloudslayer, consumed by her own thoughts that she didn't hear Donald come in.

"Hey Della!" Donald cheerfully, but Della yelped out of her own thoughts before looking at her brother.

"Hey Donald, what's up?" She said sheepishly scratching her head. Donald raised an eyebrow at his sister suspiciously.

"Nothing really, What about you? Donald asked with narrowed eyes at Della.

"Oh, nothing much, just finished tuning up the Cloudslayer. You know me." She said forcefully. Donald sighed. He could see straight through Della to know what she was thinking about.

"Your thinking about Louie again, aren't you?" Donald asked. Della slumped.

"Yeah...I just don't know what to do. We haven't seen him in seven months and he probably doesn't want anything with me. I didn't realize how much my words were hurting him until it was too late. I just don't know how to make things right with Louie.

"Della, when I was raising the boys, Louie was a tough one to crack. He was always bottling his negative emotions and didn't trust people easily. Back when the boys were doing public school, Louie was always bullied and pushed around by other kids. He once told me that he viewed himself as an outcast and a misfit because he was never good at adventuring as much as Huey and Dewey are. When you were being tough on Louie, I think you were being too tough. He must've been jealous and angry that you weren't treating him the same way you were treating Huey and Dewey. Which ultimately led to him running away."

"There are things about him that were of the worst of me and that scared me, I didn't want him to be like me." Said Della.

"He's not like you. And everyone has their flaws, but part of being a parent is to help them improve and guide them along the way, not rubbing them on their face or forcing them to change, that doesn't work."

"Thanks for the advice Donald." She hugged her brother. "So, where's everyone else?"

"There all out in the city looking for Louie again. I'm gonna join them, how about you?"

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes to tidy up."

...

Nightfall had come over Duckburg where everyone was supposed to be asleep. However, that wasn't the case for one kid, dressed in a black sweater with a hood covering his face, running down the sidewalk as he was being chased by Big Time, Burger and Bouncer: The Beagle Boys.

"Come on kid! Just give up!" Said Big Time. The kid ignored him and kept on running until he reached a dead end in an alleyway which was a dead end.

"Nowhere to run, kid! So how about you just give up whatever valuables you have and we all call it a night."

"Oh trust me, after what's about to happen, you won't be having a good night." The kid said as he was talking his black clothes began to shift and change. They formed into a midnight black ooze that began to cover his body, showing off his massive muscles, a corrupted green spider symbol formed and spread across his chest. The black ooze started to cover his face and a mask appeared only it was black with curved green reflective eyes, and the mouth began to grow longer and razor sharp teeth started pop and jut out, along with a thick long snake like tongue.

The Beagle Boys backed up in fear. They had really bitten off more than could chew this time.

"W-W-What the heck are you?" Big Time asked fearfully. The tall black monster walked towards them with a toothy smile.

"Call us...Venom!" Said the black monster as it roared. Thunder struck as the only thing that was heard were the Beagle Boys screaming in fear.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!"