Chapter 3

"You took off in the contraption without thinking of the consequences or the people you would hurt!"

Louie looked at Della with hatred in his eyes.

"I wonder where I got that from."

...

"GAHHHHHHHH!" shouted Della who bolted out of bed with a loud gasp of agony, sweating profusely as she panted in fear and exhaustion. She looked around in her bedroom and looked out the window to see that it was morning. Della put her hands on her head trying to calm herself down. 'Same dream again. Again! Dammit! Why does keep happening!?'

Ever since Louie disappeared, Della had been having nightmares about what had happened the last time she and Louie saw each other. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get Louie out of her head. Well apart from spending time with the rest of the family and having to deal with FOWL.

'Just relax, Della, just relax.' She thought. 'Keep it together. Maybe tuning up the Cloudslayer can help take my mind off things.'

With that settled, Della got outta bed to change and set off for the garage.

...

(Sad Montage Music Plays)

Della wasn't the only one thinking about Louie. Everyone in the family missed Louie. Dewey would often wake up believing that Louie running away was a nightmare. Heuy would sometimes find Louie Inc. cards lying on the floor. Webby would be looking at Louie's Khopesh. Donald would be looking at pictures of Louie in the Houseboat. And Scrooge would often look at Louie's old presentation cards when he was first presenting Louie Inc.

...

Everyone was in living room sitting the couch watching the news.

"I'm Roxanne Featherly standing in front of the Duckburg Hospital where moments ago, Burger, Bouncer and Big Time, more known as the Beagle Boys were transferred here for immediate medical attention."

Everyone paid close attention wondering what happened.

"Reports are now saying that the Beagle Boys were attacked some sort of black monster. Given Duckburg's history, it would be best to consider these reports true."

"Interesting" Said Scrooge wondering who or what this black monster wanted.

...

One of the main things that put Della at ease was just fixing the Cloudslayer. It was able to take her mind off things that were bothering her. But what happened with Louie just couldn't escape her mind. Why?

"UGH!" She threw away her wrench in frustration. This wasn't working! What else could she do? Would finding Louie and making amends with him finally bring closure to what she was experiencing?

As she was putting her tools back, she felt something strike her back. Before she could react, she was yanked backwards off her feet being sent outside the Hanger. Pulling herself into a sitting position, Della reached for her back and felt something sticky on her back. Black webbing.

'What the heck?' Della thought as she looked around in confusion.

"Hello Della Duck." A deep demonic voice called out to her. "We've been wanting to reunite with you for a long time."

"W-Who said that? Who's there?" Della asked warily while looking around.

"Someone who has a thirst for vengeance." The demonic voice answered who was actually right behind her. Della, who realized this, turned around only to receive a punch to the stomach sending her crashing into a tree. Della groaned before looking up at the powerful figure above her.

"W-Who are you?" Della asked slowly getting up. She hissed when putting her arm around her mid-section. The demonic figure grabbed Della and smashed her to the ground.

"Someone who's life you destroyed but now with a great power to our mission: Destroying you! From now on we're poison to you Della Duck. We're VENOM!"

Della quickly punched Venom and was able to break free. She went at him again, but he backhanded her into a wall. Venom grabbed Della by the throat.

"Killing now would be too easy! You haven't suffered enough! And we want to dismantle you slowly and painfully! We're going to destroy your life just like you destroyed ours! Know this Della! We know the ones you love! Those will be the ones we will come for!"

Della, still under Venom's chokehold, looked at him in anger and horror. "No! I won't let you!

Venom dropped Della and looked at her one last time before swinging away.

"Enjoy your life Della...while you still can."

A/N: I would like to credit and thank LandofEvil42 for helping with this story. Without him, I wouldn't have gotten this far.